R.I.P. Supreme (1994-2009)

Originally Posted by 22stylez

i dunno whos more of a square...him or his older brother jojo and his dirty dumb goons

for yall defending the kid...yall havent seen "Run's House" have you? dude is a total brat and jerk to his own dad.
smh.gif

i've seen every season and he's just being a kid...he thinks his parents aren't cool and he just wants to be left alone...we've all been thereto some extent...

leave the kid alone. if i had the type of money he has id probably be doing the same thing. middle school/high school = fashion shows.

^ nah fam...everyone on NT just wears what they like and not becuase its cool...it just so happens everything they like becomes 'in' at some point...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by dland24

I saw him buy all that. 2 weekends ago. Was in the store when he bought all that.
how were the employees treating him?

They were treating him like a celeb basically. It was him, JoJo and some broad. You would have thought it was his pops in there they way the employees wereslobbin.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ nah fam...everyone on NT just wears what they like and not becuase its cool...it just so happens everything they like becomes 'in' at some point...
eyes.gif

I saw him buy all that. 2 weekends ago. Was in the store when he bought all that.

They were treating him like a celeb basically. It was him, JoJo and some broad. You would have thought it was his pops in there they way the employees were slobbin.
ohwell.gif
was this at Garden state mall? lol because i stay seeingthoe whole family there...my boy saw jojo in the car his pops bought him...and asked.."JOJO where ya sisters at" with a cheesy #%! grin...jojo said"Sorry i dont talk to lower class people..." and drove off
laugh.gif

When i use to work at toys r us on route 4 they use to STAY going in...they once came in asking for tech decks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chris steez

They were treating him like a celeb basically. It was him, JoJo and some broad. You would have thought it was his pops in there they way the employees were slobbin.
ohwell.gif
was this at Garden state mall? lol because i stay seeing thoe whole family there...my boy saw jojo in the car his pops bought him...and asked.."JOJO where ya sisters at" with a cheesy #%! grin...jojo said "Sorry i dont talk to lower class people..." and drove off
laugh.gif

When i use to work at toys r us on route 4 they use to STAY going in...they once came in asking for tech decks
grin.gif
I'd smack that kid if he said that to me.

he probably wanted to smack ol boy for asking bout his sisters...i'm sure he hears corny stuff like that all the time...

he probably wanted to smack ol boy for asking bout his sisters...i'm sure he hears corny stuff like that all the time...
Word, I couldn't even get mad at him for that. I've almost beat the daylights out of dudes before for disrespecting my sister in front ofme.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Lrrr

2957175075_217c65be95_b.jpg

all the rich kids are doin it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OKAY, THIS is funny.
MyT, I think thats Tommy Hills son?
in any case kids like this are funny, paying $40? for a supreme snapback, but wouldn't look twice at the Game snap for $5 that inspired it
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I seen a kid in a Supreme zubas snap looking at me bewildered (after he came to my vendor table) because I offered him an orginal zubas hat... beasts ftl.

ohwell.gif
was this at Garden state mall? lol because i stay seeing thoe whole family there...my boy saw jojo in the car his pops bought him...and asked.."JOJO where ya sisters at" with a cheesy #%! grin...jojo said "Sorry i dont talk to lower class people..." and drove off
laugh.gif

grin.gif
eh, if all I knew was corniness and $ I guess I'd say the same thing when someone tried to get at me for my sister.

and Chris, we might know the same people.
theres a video on youtube of Jojo(team blackout) getting turned down by a girl at the plaza... funny things is the dude STILL PUT IT ON YOUTUBE...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chris, you might know the chick in the video
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

AR is a clown...and not cuz he's a hypebeast but cuz you know if his daddy wasn't who he was AR would be just another fat kid roaming the halls inschool...how old is he? i'm convinced that boy was not turning 16 on his episode of Sweet 16...looked like he was 18/19

i really don't like that kid...

AR is a clown...and not cuz he's a hypebeast but cuz you know if his daddy wasn't who he was AR would be just another fat kid roaming the halls in school...how old is he? i'm convinced that boy was not turning 16 on his episode of Sweet 16...looked like he was 18/19

i really don't like that kid...
From the MySpace for his "management company" I came across a year or two ago, he should be about 20 or 21 by now. He couldn't havegraduated high school more than a year after you or me did, if even that.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Honestly, I couldnt tell you exactly where it was. I was in NY for a bachelor party and we just stumbled on the store. It was the one next to the G Star store.

Back
Top Bottom