R.I.P. Supreme (1994-2009)

dont see the big deal..ppl seem a bit ******ed to understand that streetwear has become mainstream.i bet most of you jus started rockin streetwear the past 2or 3 years
laugh.gif
i was on co.jp dunks and rockin nom de guerre in 8th grade ..that doesnt make someone who just found out about them a lesser person or ahypebeast
laugh.gif
thats rediculous. let ppl live start some new trends or somethin

Originally Posted by haiti5

dont see the big deal..ppl seem a bit ******ed to understand that streetwear has become mainstream.i bet most of you jus started rockin streetwear the past 2 or 3 years
laugh.gif
i was on co.jp dunks and rockin nom de guerre in 8th grade ..that doesnt make someone who just found out about them a lesser person or a hypebeast
laugh.gif
thats rediculous. let ppl live start some new trends or somethin

And you're in what, the 9th grade now?

*rolls neck* well maybe if you ain't spend so much time on NT and worrying about those damn dunks you'd pass...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

but my point was dudes are salty that the dudes who used to rock m&m racing jackets and girbauds are hip to streetwear boutiques now. it happens witheverything. no need to say "ITS DEAD OMFG"

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

he's a kid
word..

same thing i was thinkin.

why so much hate &/or concern what a lil kid is wearing.
Exactly. That's how a lot of kids his age dress. It's the folks who are in their mid 20s and older that are still dressing like himthat's SMH.

i agree with haiti. who cares if he's wearing it? if u stop wearing something because another person is, u really need to re-evaluate why u had it on inthe first place.

who cares if he's wearing it? if u stop wearing something because another person is, u really need to re-evaluate why u had it on in the first place.
exactly i still got bape pieces i rock cuz they cold as hell..i aint gon stop wearing it cuz it was hella fakes

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

he a lil kid......some of yall was prob wearing fubu in middle school
laugh.gif
(directed at those b/t the ages of 20-24 now) hahaha

FUBU was hot..

*rolls neck* well maybe if you ain't spend so much time on NT and worrying about those damn dunks you'd pass...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

but my point was dudes are salty that the dudes who used to rock m&m racing jackets and girbauds are hip to streetwear boutiques now. it happens with everything. no need to say "ITS DEAD OMFG"

i agree...

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

but my point was dudes are salty that the dudes who used to rock m&m racing jackets and girbauds are hip to streetwear boutiques now. it happens with everything. no need to say "ITS DEAD OMFG"

indifferent.gif

America's school system is failing our youth...

My kids are going to private school...
tired.gif
Wear w/e you want whenyou're out of school but at school you're wearing the same thing as everyone else. You're going to be dull and you're going to #(#*#@( likeit....

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

America's school system is failing our youth...

My kids are going to private school...
tired.gif
Wear w/e you want when you're out of school but at school you're wearing the same thing as everyone else. You're going to be dull and you're going to #(#*#@( like it....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

25t9l79.jpg

tired.gif

- why is that the coolest celebs had the lamest kids?

- between the 3 annoying hypebeast brothers to the 2 deep voiced obnoxious sisters i couldnt stand to watch run's house.

Back
Top Bottom