R.I.P Trayvon

O
I'm only responding to your post so people will know your playing word games and your the typical "white is right" propagandist.
I quoted you and the original post I quoted. Since you like to play stereotypical word games, Mr. O'mara.
It clearly states pictures of those things were found on his cell phone. There is no mention of him being in the pictures.
Trayvon wasn't in any of the pictures, nor is there proof he even [COLOR=#red]TOOK
the pictures.
So prove your case Mr. O'mara. I can go all night long.[/COLOR]

I don't know if you're addressing me or him.

EDIT- someone aware me on the HLN=? and convicted of assault?, is this confirmed?

Last edited:
Of 2nd degree murder, not enough evidence but the manslaughter charge could have stuck. The defense's main argument was self-defense, that was the key.
If it was manslaughter no doubt, but it wasn't. I don't think people would've settled with manslaughter though, I think that person would've been pressured to increase the charge

Yea, that's what's crazy, he was acquitted of both 2nd degree AND manslaughter. The jury even asked for a "definition" of manslaughter during deliberations which showed they didn't know anything in that regard. So u have a less than impressive performance by the state then u have borderline ignorance from the jury...u get the result

pretty sad man...

and its pretty pathetic how some of you get on another screen name because you are scared to let your true feelings out.

you already anonymous thinking you are cute behind your computer. might as well let your true nature out instead of following people in other threads on other screen names butt hurt

Yea, that's what's crazy, he was acquitted of both 2nd degree AND manslaughter. The jury even asked for a "definition" of manslaughter during deliberations which showed they didn't know anything in that regard. So u have a less than impressive performance by the state then u have borderline ignorance from the jury...u get the result

Not ignorance, put yourself in their shoes.

Youre about give someone 1st degree murder charge, which is 20 to life.

Manslaughter is approx. 9 years to 15 years, with some cases going to 20 years. If youre about to give a man who stood in defense a manslaughter charge you better be sure to know the correct definition. That is your conscious and you will have to live with that decision for the rest of your life, as he will have to live with the death of Trayvon for the rest of his life.

http://www.richardhornsby.com/crimes/homicide/manslaughter.html#Penalties

black people should blame themselves. take some personal responsibility. why is this a big deal when they overlook chicago?
I would like go know what responsibility should we take..............
Since I guess we blacks should all blame ourselves I swear man this trolling gotta stop

Manslaughter is approx. 9 years to 15 years, with some cases going to 20 years. If youre about to give a man who stood in defense a manslaughter charge you better be sure to know the correct definition. That is your conscious and you will have to live with that decision for the rest of your life, as he will have to live with the death of Trayvon for the rest of his life.

they were saying if he was guilty of man slaughter he could get 10-30 years (no parole in flordia), and this judge has a history of giving long sentences

I say ignorance in keeping with the actual definition, the jury had no real understanding of constitutes as manslaughter hence why they asked the question. It's like a judge or lawyer would understand legal terminology more than a regular civilian who does not interact with it. With knowing only the basic elements of what can be considered manslaughter and not other situations that could affect their opinion on the charge, the jury returned a verdict based off of what they knew completely which there is nothing wrong with that. It goes back to who presented the stronger case

My dude Zim will beat this case, no doubt.  
pimp.gif
View media item 494473

:lol:

read what i wrote. a person wearing a hoody looks shady no matter what the weather is. And im gonna be 10000% honest, a blk guy wearing a hoody looks more shady than a white guy wearing a hoody. But despite what the race is, a guy wearing a hoody looks shady.

inb4 i get called racist.
Reported. I don't care, this is awful.
how is it awful? are u black? am i being a racist?

i swear man...always the race card being pulled. Im korean and it's like saying i would get more scared if an asian lady is driving next to me than a blk lady driving next to me, but despite what the race is, i get nervous when a lady is driving next to me.

Sorry I grew up in the bronx and I got jumped by thugs who happened to be blk. So blk ppl in hoodys are more terrifying to me. Is that still awful?

Same thing as in I got in a head on collision/hit and run from a lady and most near car accidents with people who happened to be females.

Stop pulling the race card. I'm not being a racist and lol at reporting me.

Well I'm glad this case is finally over and no riots popped off. Too much bafoonery in this thread. 

Last edited:
i swear man...always the race card being pulled......
Sorry I grew up in the bronx and I got jumped by thugs who happened to be blk. So blk ppl in hoodys are more terrifying to me.........
I'm not being a racist and lol at reporting me.

wow

Jesus...how is what he said anything BUT racist?
If I was racist, wouldn't I hate black people in general?

So I guess it was racist when I asked a lonely blk kid in the bball courts to come shoot around with me and I was giving him some pointers and running some drills with him. Then I told him to keep shooting around and stay in the court, so I could quickly run to the bodega and get some gatorades for us.

Racist huh?

i swear man...always the race card being pulled. Im korean and it's like saying i would get more scared if an asian lady is driving next to me than a blk lady driving next to me, but despite what the race is, i get nervous when a lady is driving next to me.
Sorry I grew up in the bronx and I got jumped by thugs who happened to be blk. So blk ppl in hoodys are more terrifying to me. Is that still awful?
Same thing as in I got in a head on collision/hit and run from a lady and most near car accidents with people who happened to be females.

your comment was racist but I'm curious, what about a black person wearing a hoody is more scarier than a white person? please inform me, because the only difference I can spot would be their skin color :rolleyes

Someone's FB status I saw:

How cool would it be to live in a world where George Zimmerman offered Trayvon a ride home to get him out of the rain that night?

So I guess it was racist when I asked a lonely blk kid in the bball courts to come shoot around with me and I was giving him some pointers and running some drills with him. Then I told him to keep shooting around and stay in the court, so I could quickly run to the bodega and get some gatorades for us.

Racist huh?

Its racist because multiple people are telling you its racist!

i swear man...always the race card being pulled......
Sorry I grew up in the bronx and I got jumped by thugs who happened to be blk. So blk ppl in hoodys are more terrifying to me.........
I'm not being a racist and lol at reporting me.
wow
anything wrong with what I said? Obviously traumatic events from the past is going to haunt me in the present.

I got held up by stick up kids and guess what race one of them were?

lol u guys acting like i hate all blk ppl. Stop it. I hate criminals, so stop pulling the race card. ok? cool thanks

read what i wrote. a person wearing a hoody looks shady no matter what the weather is. And im gonna be 10000% honest, a blk guy wearing a hoody looks more shady than a white guy wearing a hoody. But despite what the race is, a guy wearing a hoody looks shady.

inb4 i get called racist.

Sorry I grew up in the bronx and I got jumped by thugs who happened to be blk. SDo blk ppl in hoodys are more terrifying to me. Is that still awful?

Dude, you've been on this site for a while so i'm guessing you're not a child, for your sake I hope all this ******** you're talking is just you

trying to ruffle feathers....  I pray you never run into a hoodie wearing black kid minding his own ******g business because you might have a heart attack and die

but hey, they'll probably lock the kid up for it..

Last edited:

Racist huh?

bro stop you are making yourself look really bad

Racist huh?
so he was lonely cause he was black?...and he couldn't afford his own gatorade?

Back
Top Bottom