R.I.P Trayvon

Its crazy how people want to bring up "alleged" photos of Trayvon Martin

But they ignore that George Zimmerman had been arrested for assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest. He also had an restraining order placed against him by an ex-fiance for domestic violence

U actually can if you present the argument well enough. Zimmerman provoked Martin, correct?
The only thing you can add are the if he didn't do statements. All that mattered was the fact that Trayvon attacked.

Before i'm apparently banned(?)

I would just like to say, do not encourage or incite negative or hateful comments toward a race of people whether it's white/black/hispanic. It seems that the moderators allow this but do not allow attacks on members, specifically calling them out on this.

Remember we are not animals, there is no need to kill nor hunt for certain people of a race as said so in this thread or on other social media networks.

We can argue and discuss this matter, i'll be on for another hour or so; i'm up for a good argument on this case, no need to go out and do something stupid; let's just all take it out and be keyboard warriors for a day, or you can go out and do something but make it peaceful.

RIP TRAYVON BENJAMIN MARTIN GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

I GOT WHEN THE CHILDREN CRY BY WHITE LION ON YOU REPEAT FOR YOU TONIGHT

That is not Miami we do not have hills.

The verdict was given when it was pitched black
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Zimmerman followed him
Trayvon attacked him
Zimmerman shot to defend.

Those are the facts. From a judicial standpoint, you can't put a man in jail based on those details. Should he have went, on a moral standpoint, yes.

Someone close the thread. People are slowly turning into e-savages.

We don't know who attack who.....that'sthe argument..so that isn't a fact.

We don't know who attack who.....that'sthe argument..so that isn't a fact.
Zimmerman had a bloodied nose and a cut on the back of his head. The fact that we don't know who attacked first is reason alone that he was going to be acquitted

U actually can if you present the argument well enough. Zimmerman provoked Martin, correct?
The only thing you can add are the if he didn't do statements. All that mattered was the fact that Trayvon attacked.

That's what the defense wanted to highlight, the state failed to highlight the events leading up to the altercation which were key imo. Self-defense is usually a viable defense when you are not the one that provokes the attack/altercation.

The state could have done a lot better.

My dude Zim will beat this case, no doubt.  
pimp.gif

Zimmerman had a bloodied nose and a cut on the back of his head. The fact that we don't know who attacked first is reason alone that he was going to be acquitted
You listed three statement and said, "Those are the facts", which is not so I was just correcting you.

You don't have to stay in the hood to have murders.. Tough guy card? I'm scared.
 You act as if because I'm white I'm out to get you, I simply asked you a question and you somehow took it "White man telling me what to care about"
 Your mindset is why our country is still the way it is.
 When did this turn into "What have you done for America" discussion?
  Your stereotypes are just as bad as any other non colored persons.

I really told you what to care for didn't I? I simply said that it's funny that everyone gets riled up when the white man kills the black man, but every day black man get killed by other black man, and no one throws a fuss. Yes I get it, tension has built up over the centuries... but just because I'm white doesn't mean I go around my neighborhood looking for "hoodlums" and "thugs" to murder, talk down to, tell them what to do. Your simpleminded notion that that is true is downright stupid.

Just because you're a college graduate doesn't mean you can't be simpleminded.
My goodness.

Get your panties out of their bunches buddy.

Try again.

Dude I'm a genius, literally. Simple minded isn't in my vocabulary.

You've said a lot of nothing other than to deflect from the real issue, and act like it was deep.

You do nothing and you care about nothing, so you think everyone is the same way.

Black people do care when other black people die. You don't.

That's what the defense wanted to highlight, the state failed to highlight the events leading up to the altercation which were key imo. Self-defense is usually a viable defense when you are not the one that provokes the attack/altercation.

They could've, but I just can't see how the verdict would've been any different, no matter who handled the case. We don't know who attacked first. That's reasonable doubt.

read what i wrote. a person wearing a hoody looks shady no matter what the weather is. And im gonna be 10000% honest, a blk guy wearing a hoody looks more shady than a white guy wearing a hoody. But despite what the race is, a guy wearing a hoody looks shady.

inb4 i get called racist.

Reported. I don't care, this is awful.

I needed to respond to your post. 
Supposed photographs? So that wasn't Trayvon in those photos? LOL
How is Zimmerman a murderer again? Proof?

O
riginally Posted by NjCollector View Post

See this is what i'm talking about. You defend this man-Trayvon Martin, with sword and shield while you don't even know the whole story.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-whistleblower-fired-20130713,0,2426704.story

"Kruidbos testified last month that he found embarrassing photos found on Trayvon's cellphone, including pictures of a clump of jewelry on a bed, underage nude females, marijuana plants and a hand holding a semiautomatic pistol. Defense attorneys allege that data wasn't turned over to them as part of the evidence exchange process, known as discovery."

I'm only responding to your post so people will know your playing word games and your the typical "white is right" propagandist.
I quoted you and the original post I quoted. Since you like to play stereotypical word games, Mr. O'mara.
It clearly states pictures of those things were found on his cell phone. There is no mention of him being in the pictures.
Trayvon wasn't in any of the pictures, nor is there proof he even [COLOR=#red]TOOK
the pictures.
So prove your case Mr. O'mara. I can go all night long.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

They could've, but I just can't see how the verdict would've been any different, no matter who handled the case. We don't know who attacked first. That's reasonable doubt.

Of 2nd degree murder, not enough evidence but the manslaughter charge could have stuck. The defense's main argument was self-defense, that was the key.

Trayvon got

Trayvon could have simply said "I don't want no problems sir, I'm going home". Respect goes a long way.

I sincerely hope your being sarcastic and this went over my head.

I had a feeling he would be found not guilty and I'm still disgusted by it. I know its been said before, but reverse the races and Trayvon is easily found guilty for first degree murder :smh:

RIP

Of 2nd degree murder, not enough evidence but the manslaughter charge could have stuck. The defense's main argument was self-defense, that was the key.
If it was manslaughter no doubt, but it wasn't. I don't think people would've settled with manslaughter though, I think that person would've been pressured to increase the charge

Not even mad...the prosecutor ****** tho case up. Manslaughter was the proper charge for the crime. Minorities have a right to be mad but we need to focus on our own communities also cause to keep it real I fear a black/Latino putting my life at danger before a white person. It is what it is

Back
Top Bottom