R.I.P Trayvon

It's okay to profile someone and follow them because you "want to get one of these punks" and I'm sure you were aware of Zimmerman previous run ins with the law as well correct that were well documented. If you gon mention one side make sure you mention both sides :smh:

If someone sees someone creeping in my yard I hope they call police.

and I hope they stay in their car/house while they are doing it

Agreed. I have a friend that is probably 5'10 200. Not chubby. But not lean. Dude can hold his own too. Hell I have friends who are chubby that could scrap.

I think the frame of GZ is being blown out of proportion btw.

yeah i tried to stay away from the whole body type vs body type argument regarding this case.

Do I believe a 17 year old athletic teen can beat up a 28 year old schlub? Yes.

I'll leave it at that.

the weight gain definitely worked. the juror on cnn yesterday was very sympathetic towards george and spoke about him like he was that fat, goofy bastard who wanted to help everyone out who made a mistake....

i need mark o'mara in my corner.

Last edited:
It's okay to profile someone and follow them because you "want to get one of these punks" and I'm sure you were aware of Zimmerman previous run ins with the law as well correct that were well documented. If you gon mention one side make sure you mention both sides :smh:

Real talk the calling the cops is one thing, but if you're scared.. Why exit the vehicle?!? With a gun on you? Had he called the cops, ok he likely profiled him but stay in your damn car. I've never met a neighborhood watch person who follows and tracks people down like police. That's not their job, they are to call police then let them handle it. He over stepped his boundaries and was extremely overzealous. Tell me why he had to get out of the car?

Creeping? I thought the kid was walking home, you know his father did live in the gated community. Maybe I'm wrong tho.

for the MAJORITY of America that DOES mean your fat though.

You made the most extreme comparison to prove a point. Doesn't work that way bruh.
I had to use names people knew, I can't mention John James from down the street and it make any sense....

obviously those guys are world class athletes and not the norm.... BUT

it isn't uncommon for someone of that size to be athletic.... go to any park with a basketball court and you'll see guys that size that can move....

hell... look at the average cop.... half of them look like puds and we often think "ain't no way he could have caught me" ....

Agreed. I have a friend that is probably 5'10 200. Not chubby. But not lean. Dude can hold his own too. Hell I have friends who are chubby that could scrap.

I think the frame of GZ is being blown out of proportion btw.
way out of proportion...  people are acting like he was sloppy and bled gravy.

How do YOU know he was doing zero exercise? You csn do body weight workouts very easily and not pack on 50+ lbs in a year. if anything sitting in a house stressed would make me lose weight. Lawyers are masters of manipulation I wouldn't put it past a defense to make their client appear as vulnerable as possible. That's their job. Even if he was skinnier at the time, visually, to that jury he was an obese guy who looks like he couldn't even do a push up or run for more than 30 seconds. You think lawyers don't think of any way they can to create doubt and to mislead? :lol:

Make YOU lose weight.

If you're depressed you dont FEEL LIKE exercising. Whats hard to grasp here? He's on trial for his life, I'm sure getting "my 60min a day" wasn't a PRIORITY.

I've been through depression bro. I packed on 50 pounds EASILY due to no exercise in a year. I have terrible metabolism. Is it POSSIBLE Zimmerman has bad metabolism too?

Again. COME ON MAN.

Could it have happened your way? Sure. I've never denied this, but its more LIKELY it happened my way.

View media item 497815

Wanna walk talk and act like a thug don't be shocked when people... THINK YOU'RE A THUG.

GZ had no prior knowledge of any those pics. He thought TM was a thug because he was black and had a hoody on.

Weed, giving the finger make you a thug now? Then a wholllllle lot of people are thugs of EVERY race, probably gonna wager at least 40% of this country would be thugs. But we know the connotation you're trying to put behind the word though. Is that gun a BB gun or a real pistol?

I had to use names people knew, I can't mention John James from down the street and it make any sense....

obviously those guys are world class athletes and not the norm.... BUT

it isn't uncommon for someone of that size to be athletic.... go to any park with a basketball court and you'll see guys that size that can move....

hell... look at the average cop.... half of them look like puds and we often think "ain't no way he could have caught me" ....

never denied this. I actually agree. I just wish you went here first rather than the extreme thats all.

Most 5'8 200 pound people are fat. Period.

Lol, I'm a bit late on this, but why are those morons standing out in freeway traffic?

Last edited:
How do YOU know he was doing zero exercise? You csn do body weight workouts very easily and not pack on 50+ lbs in a year. if anything sitting in a house stressed would make me lose weight. Lawyers are masters of manipulation I wouldn't put it past a defense to make their client appear as vulnerable as possible. That's their job. Even if he was skinnier at the time, visually, to that jury he was an obese guy who looks like he couldn't even do a push up or run for more than 30 seconds. You think lawyers don't think of any way they can to create doubt and to mislead? :lol:

Make YOU lose weight.

If you're depressed you dont FEEL LIKE exercising. Whats hard to grasp here? He's on trial for his life, I'm sure getting "my 60min a day" wasn't a PRIORITY.

I've been through depression bro. I packed on 50 pounds EASILY due to no exercise in a year. I have terrible metabolism. Is it POSSIBLE Zimmerman has bad metabolism too?

Again. COME ON MAN.

Could it have happened your way? Sure. I've never denied this, but its more LIKELY it happened my way.

Was he diagnosed as clinically depressed? I'm asking bc I hadn't heard that and you're making assumptions if he wasn't, and I am too if he was.

My ex girlfriend in high school was depressed, my best friend was depressed as in they went to doctors and were diagnosed and on and off of meds. We have no idea of his metabolism or any of that. All I'm saying is lawyers have done MUCH more grimey things than tell a client to pack on weight. I dont think its as outrageous as you're saying. Again they're both possible I'm just not more willing to believe lawyers will try many thing to manipulate witnesses and a jury. The juror even spoke on it last night. It's undeniable that contributed to making him appear as a soft fat guy, the testimony of his trainer supported his appearance now.

Last edited:
never denied this. I actually agree. I just wish you went here first rather than the extreme thats all.

Most 5'8 200 pound people are fat. Period.
i agree i should have went into more detail -- gave some NT'ers too much credit...

by medical standards, yes, it's considered fat... i agree there also...

however, being classified as "fat" doesn't mean you're not athletic .... i know and have seen way too many "fat" people that can do athletic things

that's my argument.

Man I saw that interview on CNN with that white female juror... and you can just tell she was a racist and felt sympathy more for George Zimmerman than the dead kid.

"heart in the right place" :smh:

And I am almost positive those prosecutors were bought off or pressured to not do their work diligently.

I'm more mad a the state prosecutors for not pointing oit the weight gain by zimmerman. Also take race out if and you have an adult who could habe asked more questions to a young man.
The way the one jury memeber talked about trayvon best friend show that some people don't care aboit understanding the black victim mentality

Thank you willie lynch

Was he diagnosed as clinically depressed? I'm asking bc I hadn't heard that and you're making assumptions if he wasn't, and I am too if he was.

My ex girlfriend in high school was depressed, my best friend was depressed as in they went to doctors and were diagnosed and on and off of meds. We have no idea of his metabolism or any of that. All I'm saying is lawyers have done MUCH more grimey things than tell a client to pack on weight. I dont think its as outrageous as you're saying.

dude. I was never "clinically" diagnosed depressed either. Had no insurance to get it actually.

Does that mean I wasn't depressed? HELL NO. I wasn't working a real gig, couldn't find a job, put in 100's of apps weekly and was failing left and right. I was working 3 jobs daily to keep the bills in line the best I could and food on the table.

I ate garbage cause of time, drank more often and was too tired to exercise. I packed on weight FAST.

But since a doctor didn't SAY i was depressed I must not have been?

I still never went to a doctor cause personally I'm not one that believes in a lot of meds. Once I got stable again though i was able to work on myself and get things right in my head again.

And to answer your question I have no idea if he was diagnosed depressed or not. Wasn't brought up in the trial. His brother said it though yesterday on Opie and Anthony.

That makes MORE sense than your theory though.

(i'm not talking morally here.)

Technically yes. You are an appointed town watch for your community. You are ALLOWED to follow suspicious (or what you perceive to be) suspicious persons.

Who was he appointed by?

A neighborhood watch person has no power. Anyone can follow someone. Unless they get a protective order.

i agree i should have went into more detail -- gave some NT'ers too much credit...

by medical standards, yes, it's considered fat... i agree there also...

however, being classified as "fat" doesn't mean you're not athletic .... i know and have seen way too many "fat" people that can do athletic things

that's my argument.

again I agree. By medical standards I've been fat since the 4th grade. :lol: However I played every single sport growing up..

Who was he appointed by?

A neighborhood watch person has no power. Anyone can follow someone. Unless they get a protective order.

agreed.

Did they have an election for town watch, doubtful. I was under the impression though that there were several town watch "officials" and he was the organizer of everything. His own neighbors have said such.

(i'm not talking morally here.)

Technically yes. You are an appointed town watch for your community. You are ALLOWED to follow suspicious (or what you perceive to be) suspicious persons.

Who was he appointed by?

exactly. If I follow a random woman at night down the street and she purposefully crosses the street and I follow, it's ok because "hey it's not illegal"?

Back
Top Bottom