R.I.P Trayvon

The state was the one pressing the charges against Zimmerman so no they couldn't have hired a better lawyer, at least I don't think so anyhow. According to the juror last night, they couldn't understand what she was saying so that made her less credible.

Correct, I mean, they could've chosen a better team to try this case though. It seems like that team went fishing and didn't know what kind of bait they needed

Mark O'Mara worked for free for Zimmerman . . . probably in exchange for the publicity.

a lot of attorneys do that like J. Cheney Mason who took on Casey Anthony's case for free too.

Thanks for the reples guys

Every state is different. According to FL stalking statutes, unless there's proof of maliciousness or threatening in the creepy guy's intent; or depending on how the state interprets "repeatedly," he hasn't done anything illegal.

Some may interpret the act of following her to different places as "repeated."

So since GZ only followed TM once he was in the housing area, it didn't constitute multiple or repeated occurrences.

Therefore old creepy dudes can just wait in a parking lot, spot a girl and follow her home since that's only one occurrence.

Loopholes in the law can actually benefit criminals then!

So since GZ only followed TM once he was in the housing area, it didn't constitute multiple or repeated occurrences.

Therefore old creepy dudes can just wait in a parking lot, spot a girl and follow her home since that's only one occurrence.

Loopholes in the law can actually benefit criminals then!

ding ding ding. and there is the problem.

Thats why you keep
View media item 498004on retainer...

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] there is no use bro. The law is always right.

I implore everybody to read through the first 10-20 pages of this thread to see the character that likes to play "Devils Advocate" and thinks he is some kinda of Angela Lansbury on this whole "trial", and his bigot partner returns right on time...But everything this dude says is straight ignorance in refinement. This dude has waffled so many times in this thread with his so called "expertise", but turns around and can't even get the reference or correlation with James Byrd Jr., It truly is funny how he keeps running his mouth but there is something that you don't know CelticsFan....Really don't see the need to expose this fraud anymore or come into this thread because the evidence trail this dude has left is more then enough. He truly is the juror B37 of Niketalk...
JhEgF.gif

I ain't got no worries....
Told you that you could easily be exposed
And I still know something UENO about

Last edited:
After that juror interview, how could anyone think this was truly a fair trial? Her opening sentence was bias. IMO it didn't matter what the prosecution said, those women were not going to convict this man. When a juror can go from thinking someone is guilty of Murder 2 and changing their mind to not guilty in a matter of hours that speaks volumes to me.

I wish the juror didn't speak at all and just let us speculate. She proved that whole "judged by your peers" mess is bs. How was that jury George Zimmerman's peers? Why wasn't at least one of Trayvon's peers on that jury?

We not safe out here :smh:

:lol:

Amazing how stupid some of you are.

So because you were found not guilty because of reasonable doubt that means you're innocent :lol:

They just use that argument when it fits something they believe in.

Innocent people get convicted all the time, and guilty people get off, because our legal system is far from 100%....even though it's the best on earth :lol:

After that juror interview, how could anyone think this was truly a fair trial? Her opening sentence was bias. IMO it didn't matter what the prosecution said, those women were not going to convict this man. When a juror can go from thinking someone is guilty of Murder 2 and changing their mind to not guilty in a matter of hours that speaks volumes to me.

I wish the juror didn't speak at all and just let us speculate. She proved that whole "judged by your peers" mess is bs. How was that jury George Zimmerman's peers? Why wasn't at least one of Trayvon's peers on that jury?

We not safe out here
mean.gif
Assuming you don't have white skin, we were never safe here. The system can't fail those it was never intended to serve. 

Not guilty and innocent are two totally different things. 
Anthony was not innocent.

Not denying that bruh. Do you have PROOF casey anthony killed her daughter?

Not saying she did. Personally I believe she did. The court however said she was innocent.

I just think its weird that there was no Black jurors considering that Samford is 30 percent Black,

Also that there were no men jurors either

Back
Top Bottom