R.I.P Trayvon

So because you were found not guilty because of reasonable doubt that means you're innocent :lol:

They just use that argument when it fits something they believe in.

Innocent people get convicted all the time, and guilty people get off, because our legal system is far from 100%....even though it's the best on earth :lol:

You're totally misconstruing words AGAIN. I'd love to test the reading level on this site.

NEVER did I say either one was innocent in my views PERSONALLY.

When the COURT says you are NOT GUILTY, then YES you are INNOCENT of the crimes you have been accused of. (Even if you are NOT innocent in REAL LIFE).

Damn man.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a link to a video of the CNN juror interview or the CNN rachel interview? I missed them. And these jurors were VERY stupid. Murder 2 shouldve been not guilty based on LAW. morally yes hes obviously guilty, but not by law. HOWEVER, on manslaughter? that was a no-brainer. I dont understand those idiot jurors for that call. I honestly want him specifically to do the exact same thing to one of their sons next week and force the nation to change the laws.

You're totally misconstruing words AGAIN. I'd love to test the reading level on this site.

NEVER did I say either one was innocent in my views PERSONALLY.

When the COURT says you are NOT GUILTY, then YES you are INNOCENT of the crimes you have been accused of. (Even if you are NOT innocent in REAL LIFE).

Damn man.

I was responding to him troll, not you.

You might want to go back to elementary school to tighten up on those comprehension skills.

If I'm responding to you, I will quote you.

I was responding to him troll, not you.

You might want to go back to elementary school to tighten up on those comprehension skills.

If I'm responding to you, I will quote you.

doesn't matter if you were responding to me. This is a forum. You were wrong. Again. So I pointed it out.

Don't know if anyone saw this:
Dear George Zimmerman,

For the rest of your life you are now going to feel what its like to be a black man in America.

You will feel people stare at you. Judging you for what you think are unfair reasons. You will lose out on getting jobs for something you feel is outside of your control. You will believe yourself to be an upstanding citizen and wonder why people choose to not see that.

People will cross the street when they see you coming. They will call you hurtful names. It will drive you so insane some days that you'll want to scream at the top of your lungs. But you will have to wake up the next day, put on firm look and push through life.

I bet you never thought that by shooting a black male you'd end up inheriting all of his struggles.

Enjoy your "freedom."

Sincerely,

A black male who could've been Trayvon Martin
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...=tw&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I disagree with this because he's going to profit off of this murder and there are many who feel he did a great thing by killing Trayvon. It'll be life as usual for the Zimmerman klan.

Last edited:
doesn't matter if you were responding to me. This is a forum. You were wrong. Again. So I pointed it out.

What was I wrong about troll?

I was talking to the person I quoted and was giving an opinion.

Is it time for you to leave work yet, you're getting childish now. I'm definitely not wrong about the childish trolling you're doing.

What was I wrong about troll?

I was talking to the person I quoted and was giving an opinion.

Is it time for you to leave work yet, you're getting childish now. I'm definitely not wrong about the childish trolling you're doing.

I love how I'm the troll, yet you've responded in every single page....

hmmm...

And I'm giving my opinion. You're wrong.. Again.

Here's another, you're now boring me. Back to the topic.

"Verdict hinged on “Stand Your Ground” law, even though Zimmerman did not use it in his defense?

ANDERSON COOPER: Because of the two options you had, second degree murder or manslaughter, you felt neither applied?

B-37 JUROR: Right. Because of the heat of the moment and the Stand Your Ground. He had a right to defend himself. If he felt threatened that his life was going to be taken away from him or he was going to have bodily harm, he had a right."

so homegirl used a law in her decision that wasn't brought up by the defense nor mentioned in the jury instruction just her own interpretation, amazing.

laws in fla and other states like it basically make it possible for this kind of thing to happen

terrible ruling, terrible justice system, terrible people who are gloating like this is some kind of moral victory for their side.

we all know who's being championed here and celebrating as if this is some free white hood giveaway (as a whole) and it's not george zimmerman. this idiot is just a pawn in their game. really hope he ain't thinking he got the backing of racist america because when **** hits the fan he too will be quickly placed on the opposing side

and the people on the jury are in no way my peers so let's stop referring to a selected jury as peers - they don't see things the way i do, they don't have the same friends as i do and they certainly don't represent me or people like me in any way, shape of form

hope this coward zimmerman eventually gets what's coming to him

“Yeah! All right!” said a visibly smiling Zimmerman, holding the winning lottery ticket he purchased on a whim hours after he was found not guilty for shooting and killing the unarmed 17-year-old.
laugh.gif
Jesus.

Let me dumb it down for you....

Dude said being 5'8/194 points to you being fat...... no, it's doesn't.....

George Zimmerman was fat, but that had nothing to do with his measurements.... it had to do with his lifestyle and him just being a pud

jesus christ ... i swear some of you ****** need your hands held in every conversation....

I completely understood what you were saying.

5'8 194 is not obese "I cant walk,I cant breathe Im about to die"

Regarding Juror B37, she was one of two jurors the prosecution tried to have removed from the jury for prejudicial answers during the questioning but the defense complained and the judge let them both back in.

Also, it needs to be investigated when she contacted the literary agent. This could be grounds for a mistrial.

Last edited:
B37's jury selection interview was utterly absurd...

anyone ever seen "Runaway Jury"?

she hates the media and only cares about her ******g birds yet had a book deal ready to go two days later? oh ok....

and you didn't know anything about the case but said, "I think they (protestors PRIOR to the case) were over the top...."  and it was an "unfortunate incident"

this ***** was so full of ****.

Boi stop

Weight can be lost
6'2 and up though

I have a feeling certain some jurors will come out and express regret on their decision down the line.
How do you go from 3 guilty and 3 not guilty to 6 guilty.
Cowards.

I have a feeling B37 was the foreperson they appointed

Regarding Juror B37, she was one of two jurors the prosecution tried to have removed from the jury for prejudicial answers during the questioning but the defense complained and the judge let them both back in.

Also, it needs to be investigated when she contacted the literary agent. This could be grounds for a mistrial.

if mistrial, zimmerman would still go free

Back
Top Bottom