R.I.P Trayvon

Mistrial
Go on trial again
Pick 6 different white women
Same not guilty verdict.

GZ finna slip up and get caught one day

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/02/zimmerman-myspace-page_n_1471818.html

From Zimmerman's myspace....
Im still free! The ex *** tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down! Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F. charges......

2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!! The man knows he was wrong but still got this hump, Thanks to everyone friends and fam, G baby you know your my rock!

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft *** wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/02/zimmerman-myspace-page_n_1471818.html

From Zimmerman's myspace....
Im still free! The ex *** tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down! Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F. charges......

2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!! The man knows he was wrong but still got this hump, Thanks to everyone friends and fam, G baby you know your my rock!

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft *** wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”
ur a lil late bruh bruh
it was posted a FEW pages back

laws in fla and other states like it basically make it possible for this kind of thing to happen

terrible ruling, terrible justice system, terrible people who are gloating like this is some kind of moral victory for their side.

we all know who's being championed here and celebrating as if this is some free white hood giveaway (as a whole) and it's not george zimmerman. this idiot is just a pawn in their game. really hope he ain't thinking he got the backing of racist america because when **** hits the fan he too will be quickly placed on the opposing side

and the people on the jury are in no way my peers so let's stop referring to a selected jury as peers - they don't see things the way i do, they don't have the same friends as i do and they certainly don't represent me or people like me in any way, shape of form

hope this coward zimmerman eventually gets what's coming to him

I'm with you on the first 2 sentences- especially the messed up justice system and the fools gloating about it like it was a win, or the idiots "trayvoning". As for everything below that, how could you possibly know enough to make that call? You clearly picked your side, built up your own case with selected facts, and now you post this "jury of peers" like its a jury of your own damn friends there to decide your fate. Peers as in fellow Americans. There was nothing racial/racist/prejudice about the trial, or the jurors- the only potential racial aspect was the profiling (which, say what you will about that). You would've been in here gloating like it was a victory for you as well if he was found guilty (based on the way you're taking this), just like these dumb*** white fools going around doing the same right now. Everybody involved lost, including Zimmerman - so why play in to this side vs. side crap anyways.

"they don't see things the way I do" isn't a justification for a jury's decision. That's how a child would handle it. C'mon NT- we're better than this

Thats a pretty solid post.

I don't quite agree about the jury part, there should have been a Black or closely associated juror and male considering the demographics of the population

I'm with you on the first 2 sentences- especially the messed up justice system and the fools gloating about it like it was a win, or the idiots "trayvoning". As for everything below that, how could you possibly know enough to make that call? You clearly picked your side, built up your own case with selected facts, and now you post this "jury of peers" like its a jury of your own damn friends there to decide your fate. Peers as in fellow Americans. There was nothing racial/racist/prejudice about the trial, or the jurors- the only potential racial aspect was the profiling (which, say what you will about that). You would've been in here gloating like it was a victory for you as well if he was found guilty (based on the way you're taking this), just like these dumb*** white fools going around doing the same right now. Everybody involved lost, including Zimmerman - so why play in to this side vs. side crap anyways.

"they don't see things the way I do" isn't a justification for a jury's decision. That's how a child would handle it. C'mon NT- we're better than this
How can YOU possibly know that?

laws in fla and other states like it basically make it possible for this kind of thing to happen

terrible ruling, terrible justice system, terrible people who are gloating like this is some kind of moral victory for their side.

we all know who's being championed here and celebrating as if this is some free white hood giveaway (as a whole) and it's not george zimmerman. this idiot is just a pawn in their game. really hope he ain't thinking he got the backing of racist america because when **** hits the fan he too will be quickly placed on the opposing side

and the people on the jury are in no way my peers so let's stop referring to a selected jury as peers - they don't see things the way i do, they don't have the same friends as i do and they certainly don't represent me or people like me in any way, shape of form

hope this coward zimmerman eventually gets what's coming to him

they don't see things the way i do - who said that?

the trial was definitely about race no matter how hard the prosecutor tried to hammer it in by saying it wasn't. it was a terrible mistake on his part to avoid the subject and cast it off as an incident that had little to do with actual racial issues on a national level. the whole case was about race. the way zimmerman and his supporters have handled this situation has always been a glaring matter of race. i picked a side because it was pretty obvious what kind of nonsense went down here and the mentality that people like zimmerman possess is one i don't want any part of

and i ain't talking peers as in friends. what kind of facile **** is that? i'm talkin peers as in fellow "americans," yes - sadly, i don't see eye to eye with most my "peers" any longer, as this country has proven itself to be full of out of touch, overstepping authority figures, anti intellectual suit and tie guys and rednecks who elevate them to do their dirty work. i ain't the only one who feels this way you know.

you don't know me well enough to say what i would or wouldn't do had the judgment gone in the other direction. especially based on what i wrote. thats your assumption. i would've noted it as a just ruling, but how anyone could gloat or celebrate on either side when there's a dead kid is beyond me. but now that you mention it, you're right - the people who are championing and excusing zimmerman's actions as well as outcome of the trial definitely don't see things like i do. but yeah, i'm the one with a childish take on things

This justice system, after hearing what the jurors had to say. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

B37's jury selection interview was utterly absurd...

anyone ever seen "Runaway Jury"?

she hates the media and only cares about her ******g birds yet had a book deal ready to go two days later? oh ok....

and you didn't know anything about the case but said, "I think they (protestors PRIOR to the case) were over the top...."  and it was an "unfortunate incident"

this ***** was so full of ****.

And the ONLY reason she didn't get her book deal, or it was revoked rather, is because of social media activism. She sounded dumb as hell. And was talking out of both sides of her mouth.

"Verdict hinged on “Stand Your Ground” law, even though Zimmerman did not use it in his defense?

ANDERSON COOPER: Because of the two options you had, second degree murder or manslaughter, you felt neither applied?

B-37 JUROR: Right. Because of the heat of the moment and the Stand Your Ground. He had a right to defend himself. If he felt threatened that his life was going to be taken away from him or he was going to have bodily harm, he had a right."

so homegirl used a law in her decision that wasn't brought up by the defense nor mentioned in the jury instruction just her own interpretation, amazing.
Makes NO sense, does it?  This was NOT a SYG case, as Zimmerman waived that "right" last year, I believe.  They waived it because given the scenario, there's no way he would've won because he followed the kid.  You can't stand your ground after you initiate a situation where someone dies.  Crazy to think that this was the thought process of a juror, and possibly several.  

'Murica.  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

New Talking Point: Trayvon Was the Bigot, As He Thought Zimmerman Was Gay

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/poli...t-because-he-thought-zimmerman-was-gay/67235/

Jesus christ what world am I living in?
A white man's.  

"Verdict hinged on “Stand Your Ground” law, even though Zimmerman did not use it in his defense?

ANDERSON COOPER: Because of the two options you had, second degree murder or manslaughter, you felt neither applied?

B-37 JUROR: Right. Because of the heat of the moment and the Stand Your Ground. He had a right to defend himself. If he felt threatened that his life was going to be taken away from him or he was going to have bodily harm, he had a right."

so homegirl used a law in her decision that wasn't brought up by the defense nor mentioned in the jury instruction just her own interpretation, amazing.

Makes NO sense, does it?  This was NOT a SYG case, as Zimmerman waived that "right" last year, I believe.  They waived it because given the scenario, there's no way he would've won because he followed the kid.  You can't stand your ground after you initiate a situation where someone dies.  Crazy to think that this was the thought process of a juror, and possibly several.  

'Murica.  :smh: :smh: :smh:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/poli...t-because-he-thought-zimmerman-was-gay/67235/

white manz world.  
Whoooooo
Knows what tomorrow brings
In this world where EVERYONE lies
Where to go
No matter how far I fiiiiiiiiiind
To let you know
That You're not alooooooooooone

Ridiculous.

There isn't even evidence to prove that Trayvon threw the first blow. There is recorded evidence, documented police reports, and now an old MySpace page showing Zimmerman's history with aggression and prejudices.

Now because of something Rachel Jeantel told Trayvon over the phone, Trayvon is a violent gay basher? The only person alive who knows why Trayvon hit Zimmerman IS Zimmerman. We know what Trayvon was doing that day before he met Zimmerman, and it was far from looking for trouble.

What ya'll think about working towards changing the law so that a random adult cannot just follow a minor?

Fixing the ridiculous laws isn't going to fix the Zimmerman's and B-37's of the world. Just saying.

Last edited:
What ya'll think about working towards changing the law so that a random adult cannot just follow a minor?

can't make a law out of that. simply following someone should or could never be against the law. stalking, hunting - that sorta thing obviously, but following? nah

plus it's florida we're talking about - a state notorious for its backwardness and corruption, so getting a law changed that doesn't fulfill some other completely different agenda is nearly impossible

can't make a law out of that. simply following someone should or could never be against the law. stalking, hunting - that sorta thing obviously, but following? nah

plus it's florida we're talking about - a state notorious for its backwardness and corruption, so getting a law changed that doesn't fulfill some other completely different agenda is nearly impossible

Well, I'm thinking of a clear cut law that says that an adult cannot follow a minor that he is unrelated/unfamiliar with in any way and that the following is unwelcome by the minor. It wouldn't be something you put someone in jail for 5 years for but maybe like a fine/under 30 jail sentence.

Back
Top Bottom