R.I.P Trayvon

Nope GZ he was driving to target.
It was sprinkling outside
If you look at trayvon dead body his sweater isnt too drenched.
Im sure it dried a little but I doubt it dried that much

People run in the rain down here, not very suspicious especially for 6-7pm

Last edited:
Here's a good read addressing what the black community can do to improve our image. It's written by romany malco.

http://www.eurweb.com/2013/07/romany-malco-pens-message-to-trayvon-sympathizers/

If having a black president hasn't improved our image then I dont know what will.

Zimmerman is not guilty, we are guilty because the way we act.
We killed Trayvon Benjamin Martin

:x

Worse than ninjahood

I looked at the author and already knew it wasn't worth clicking the link.

Nope GZ he was driving to target.
It was sprinkling outside
If you look at trayvon dead body his sweater isnt too drenched.
Im sure it dried a little but I doubt it dried that much

People run in the rain down here, not very suspicious especially for 6-7pm
To a target or the store "Target"?

Nah man i can't look at that pic again.
^he claims to have been looking for a street sign, which i think is a lie. But why didn't TM just skidaddle, he had time to get away.
Trayvon had the right to ask him what Zimmerman problem was...god damn if i see a car following me every where i go, i'm either going to hide or since that location was a safe gated community, i would have confronted the driver.

Ricky and Tre should have hid cuz the block was hot

Last edited:
The store target

^he claims to have been looking for a street sign, which i think is a lie. But why didn't TM just skidaddle, he had time to get away.

That is not definite, this guy broke it down based on timelines its a real long video but he did it based off a video at the twin lakes main lobby

I would say that trayvon should not have had to skidaddle but I am sure you are aware of that.

But tryavon made many attempts to get away from GZ.
GZ even said he is running, but refused to admit he was running away from him.

Last edited:
The store target

That is not definite, this guy broke it down based on timelines its a real long video but he did it based off a video at the twin lakes main lobby

I would say that trayvon should not have had to skidaddle but I am sure you are aware of that.

But tryavon made many attempts to get away from GZ.
GZ even said he is running, but refused to admit he was running away from him.

You mean skipping. Trayvon was skipping away.

Great story.

Yet you seem to be ok with ninja hood calling black people lazy complaining bastards

You can stop patrolling this thread just to see if somebody says something about whites.Meth officially under railed the thread

I don't believe that target story for nothing, he was patrolling the neighborhood, there nothing wrong with that but if he admitted it would make him look worse. That is why he was able to notice trayvon for so long he wasn't just driving through he was patrolling ole wannabe cop

Here's a good read addressing what the black community can do to improve our image. It's written by romany malco.

http://www.eurweb.com/2013/07/romany-malco-pens-message-to-trayvon-sympathizers/

Who?

I blame Gucci mane for trayvon death
I blame jayz for trayvons death
I blame Tyler Perry's movies for trayvon death

I don't blame Zimmerman for trayvons death

Deflections at its finest, how rude and insensitive for him to write this. Black men have always been seen in a bad light why are you bringing it up now. The same way the media has an agenda for this case he does too. This about a innocent child that is now dead for no fault if his own.

He peaked at 40 yr old Virgin anyways lol

This was a bunch of bull

When he actually plays a positive black character in a movie, I'll pay attention to what he says. But he'll say that he's just acting and it's not real. He's not really selling drugs on Weeds, but it's not ok to rappers to rap about it?

And if you're going to preach education, I want you to actually go to college, not be in a group.

This was a bunch of bull

When he actually plays a positive black character in a movie, I'll pay attention to what he says. But he'll say that he's just acting and it's not real. He's not really selling drugs on Weeds, but it's not ok to rappers to rap about it?

And if you're going to preach education, I want you to actually go to college, not be in a group.

Its sad too, he thinks he is a role model.
Maybe if it was will smith I would say "hey lets see what he has to say"
You sell weed on weeds
You play the horny black male role all the time and you have the audacity to speak.

Water, of course you would find this interesting
You have disdain towards black people and it is obvious
I knew it once you downed me for mentioning what great things may have become of trayvon.
Saying " thats not the issue at hand" "that's speculation"

I hope when you get older you deal with your disdain.

This was a bunch of bull

You sell weed on weeds
You play the horny black male role all the time and you have the audacity to speak.

Water, of course you would find this interesting
You have disdain towards black people and it is obvious
I knew it once you downed me for mentioning what great things may have become of trayvon.
Saying " thats not the issue at hand" "that's speculation"

I hope when you get older you deal with your disdain.
Sorry, I didn't know who this actor was. Never heard of him. 

You think I don't feel sorry for Trayvon. Of course I do. He was a young teen that was killed.

I can't imagine one of my close friends being shot. Its just he got caught up in a bad situation and GZ had the law on his side.  

Do you know me. Just because I have an opinion that isn't the same as yours, you think I'm wrong. 

This is America. You're allowed to have your opinion, while I'm allowed to have mine.

Its okay, I see your point of view, I see your arguments.

Last edited:

You think I don't feel sorry for Trayvon. Of course I do. He was a young teen that was killed.

I can't imagine one of my close friends being shot. Its just he got caught up in a bad situation and GZ had the law on his side.  

Do you know me. Just because I have an opinion that isn't the same as yours, you think I'm wrong. 

This is America. You're allowed to have your opinion, while I'm allowed to have mine.

Welcome to this thread .. 

SMH

Last edited:
You sell weed on weeds

So what if Bill Cosby said something similar would you then take it seriously? :nerd:

So what if Bill Cosby said something similar would you then take it seriously? :nerd:

Bill Cosby has played positive black roles, so yes I would turn my head to see what he is saying.
But not this dude bashing rappers , but playing a dope dealer on a show.

I am already aware BC has spoken about this

Last edited:

You are allowed to have your own opinion
It is my opinion that based off of your statements in this thread.
You think we complain too much and play the victim.
It is what it is though

Bill Cosby has played positive black roles, so yes I would turn my head to see what he is saying.

laugh.gif

Damn I ain't even suppose to be in here...
mean.gif

Last edited:

My point is Bill Cosby and many other civil rights leaders (ya know the black folks who actually went through ****) have said most of the same things the Romany dude said about how this generation carries themselves and dont take advantage of the advancements that they actually fought for.

Back
Top Bottom