R.I.P Trayvon

no i am not. do i need to be black to have you answer my question?
Chill bruh. 

laugh.gif

It never fails...

because she chooses to be ignorant....arguable the richest/most influential women in the world....yet dodges and evade any race issues, especially in reference to black men, unless again they are "one of the good ones", gay or to lowkey bash them aka Ludacris etc....so on and so forth.

Celebs are different now. They know where the checks are coming from.

White people don't want to discuss race.

When you discuss race, you become a race baiter or pimp. So you have to play the game.

I remember when Oprah mentioned going to a store and them not wanting to let her in. People were upset she mentioned it...like how dare she talk about it.

Same with her receiving backlash for backing Obama.

Chill bruh.

:lol:

It never fails...

:lol:

Last edited:
All these people that made it out are not black anymore - they are out of touch with the youth and their voice doesn't matter.

I mean I don't know what kind of example do they have to set in order for them to be in contact with the youth.

There's not better way to lead by example PERIOD. If BC, Oprah, Obama etc. state if I did it why can't you, what else do the youth have to hear.

I forgot, the youth don't care - they care about the rapper/actors/athletes of the world. 

Last edited:
People get robbed every day b

They didn't rob him because of Trayvon, they robbed him because they wanted his ****.
"This is for Trayvon Martin," one of the three black men told a white man as they approached him early Saturday, according to Washington Metropolitan Police Officer Anthony Clay.

using trayvon to justify you robbing someone
mean.gif

no i am not. do i need to be black to have you answer my question?

No, I was just wondering why you asked me.

At the end of the day, black is just a skin color, nothing more, nothing less....all shades, broad and skinny noses, straight or kinky hair...

You can be black from Africa, Canada, Colombia, France, Trinidad, Dominican Republic

You have a lot of people who want to say they're not black, they're mixed. As if that makes them a tad better, because they don't want to deal with everything that comes with being black.

That's why you have so many "mixed" people out here. Society doesn't judge Obama for being mixed, they see him as black.

But It comes from both directions. If a female has "good" hair, are you mixed? That has to be a weave.

Black people have issues with skin color. I have relatives in the south who only wanted to mix with other light skin people and shunned darker skinned relatives. And if you were light enough you moved to New York and became white. There's a whole side of my family who I didn't even know were black for a long time. I thought they were my white cousins.

"This is for Trayvon Martin," one of the three black men told a white man as they approached him early Saturday, according to Washington Metropolitan Police Officer Anthony Clay.

using trayvon to justify you robbing someone :smh:

I feel like, they was tryna say, YOLO!
sad indeed.

Last edited:
Celebs are different now. They know where the checks are coming from.

White people don't want to discuss race.

When you discuss race, you become a race baiter or pimp. So you have to play the game.

I remember when Oprah mentioned going to a store and them not wanting to let her in. People were upset she mentioned it...like how dare she talk about it.

Same with her receiving backlash for backing Obama.
laugh.gif
but they quick to jump on the race thing to seem down...or garner acceptance from their ppl. Only to in most part exploit them, throw them under the bus, or ridicule, mock, demean them infront of whites....to seek favor and acceptance, or at the very least to show whites a compare and contrast and how they are so "evolved" better then these type of black ppl...on some im the exception to the rules type of vibe.

using trayvon to justify you robbing someone
mean.gif
Although they stated it was for TM, I do agree with Magic. He was going to get rob regardless ...

Those kids are just thieves ....

All these people that made it out are not black anymore - they are out of touch with the youth and their voice doesn't matter.

I mean I don't know what kind of example do they have to set in order for them to be in contact with the youth.

There's not better way to lead by example PERIOD. If BC, Oprah, Obama etc. state if I did it why can't you, what else do the youth have to hear.

I forgot, the youth don't care - they care about the rapper/actors/athletes of the world. 

Because everyones story is different.

And some people are just lucky.

So if I win the Powerball, I'm not going to say I made it why can't you.

Young people aren't watching Oprah's show or her channel. So if you're talking about young people, maybe you need to get out in a streets and actually interact with them.

Because everyones story is different.

And some people are just lucky.

So if I win the Powerball, I'm not going to say I made it why can't you.

Young people aren't watching Oprah's show or her channel. So if you're talking about young people, maybe you need to get out in a streets and actually interact with them.
That's not what I'm saying.

Point is that Oprah and BC - Obama - Powell - etc came from nothing to something and if kids can't or refuse to use them as an example, what else can they do.

I look at it like this, the military has a General - he gives orders and guidance. Just cause he gives this orders doesn't mean the young service members are going to hear them. It's up to his staff to make sure it filters down. Thus, I think it's a collective responsibility - I don't expect these individuals to go out on the street and try to fix every problem. I mean - If you look at it, they have a point. The youth it's so consumed in rappers/actors/athletes that they have lost touch with individuals that have a better message. If a rapper talks positive or talks about anything other than money/house/yams/etc either he has to be real talented or he will never be heard. Look at NAS, people get frustrated because he is always trying to spit knowledge man .. We have to look into the root of our problems - home - parents - schools - etc. We have as the individuals in the trenches have to lead by example and hope that kids are listening. 

Point is that Oprah and BC - Obama - Powell - etc came from nothing to something and if kids can't or refuse to use them as an example, what else can they do.

I look at it like this, the military has a General - he gives orders and guidance. Just cause he gives this orders doesn't mean the young service members are going to hear them. It's up to his staff to make sure it filters down. Thus, I think it's a collective responsibility - I don't expect these individuals to go out on the street and try to fix every problem. I mean - If you look at it, they have a point. The youth it's so consumed in rappers/actors/athletes that they have lost touch with individuals that have a better message. If a rapper talks positive or talks about anything other than money/house/yams/etc either he has to be real talented or he will never be heard. Look at NAS, people get frustrated because he is always trying to spit knowledge man .. We have to look into the root of our problems - home - parents - schools - etc. We have as the individuals in the trenches have to lead by example and hope that kids are listening. 
The reason they aren't relating to them because they show know relatibility. Yea they came from nothing to something, but the way the **** shuck and jive youd never know it, couple that with this pompous better then you attitude, and add the fact that all they do is bash the youth, why would they listen to them?

If iuno byran gumble, or al roker etc...were to try to reach out and speak to the youth on some I was once in your shoes, the youth in general would think it was a joke, or some fake attempt to be down or seem real due to the fact they have never displayed any of this before.

Like I said with the bc reference, dude was a reg street cat, then when the opportunity came, str8 sold out. So some kid from the street only knows him from his selling out. And to point their are some older heads young folks listen to and relate to....just look at paul mooney. And as far as positive rappers etc...is concern there was a time they garnered a lot of attention and young ppl were feeling them...ala 2pac, public enemy, nwa in some parts etc... just that those very ppl the oprahs etc... bashed them along with media outlets brainwashing the youth into thinking all that stuff is wack....aka bet mainly (which btw at the time was owned and ran by blacks) steered the ship in another direction, and then those ppl had kids etc...which is the youth of today.

Yeah, and Don Lemon is the voice of the black community...
laugh.gif

Sweet ***. 

I bet he won't address demasculinization of black males. 

I expect someone to be willing to do what they complain about or doing something about it. You complain about the violence, but you aren't going to the schools? Donating your time? Trying to figure out why?

If you aren't trying to do anything about it, you should keep quiet and play your position, because anyone can give a speech. A speech at the end of the day is just a speech. It's not accomplishing anything. It's just words. What are you doing to make them come to life? OK we read it, now what's next? I'd have more respect for Weeds dude if he said, I do this with my sons. I do this with my mentees.

That's why people get upset at Obama, because his slogan was change. Do you get upset at people for wanting that change?

The general who is respected most is the one who earned it.

Oprah went or graduated from Tennessee State. That school should have millions.

Oprah is just a chick on magazines and TV to young kids. They don't relate to her. She's not relate able and she's never done anything to show any different. She's the magical negro.

Nobody gets upset because Nas spits knowledge. They get upset, because he puts out a lot of bad and average music and sometimes contradicts himself.

Yeah, and Don Lemon is the voice of the black community...
laugh.gif

Sweet ***.

I bet he won't address demasculinization of black males.

because that's not a problem. :lol:

Has he ever discussed dudes living in the closet or AIDS in the black community?

Last edited:
:smh:

WASHINGTON - D.C. police are investigating a recent assault as a hate crime.

Early Saturday morning, a white man was attacked on Euclid Street in the Adams Morgan neighborhood of Northwest D.C.

Three black men approached the victim and stole his iPhone and his wallet. The suspects also beat the man.

The victim told police that during the assault and robbery, the suspects said, "This is for Trayvon."

Link

How many times is this article going to get posted?

If it was for Trayvon they wouldn't have robbed him.

Last edited:
How many times is this article going to get posted?

If it was for Trayvon they wouldn't have robbed him.

I agree that property was probably the #1 motive.

Doesn't mean race wasn't also a motivating factor.

Not much different than people targeting "muslim-looking" people post 9/11.

Do we TRULY even know if those robbers even said that statement about Trayvon to begin with while they robbed the guy??  I mean, it's not like we can verify it with them.  For all we know, the guy who got robbed could have just made that part up. 

Do we TRULY even know if those robbers even said that statement about Trayvon to begin with while they robbed the guy??  I mean, it's not like we can verify it with them.  For all we know, the guy who got robbed could have just made that part up. 

I agree. The only problem is that it could have been a standard robbery, but dummy could have added a fed charge, by yelling that out.

Dude should have just yelled out worldstar like everyone else :lol:

Unless it was somehow recorded, how can you verify it?

Unless it was somehow recorded, how can you verify it?
That's my point and that's what Magic1978 was stating as well.  The victim could have just made that part about the robbery up.  Not to mention, instead of this being just an ordinary robbery, now his story will get more exposure.
Just like we don't truley know what happened that night with GZ and TM
nerd.gif
funny how that works.
Loud and wrong champ, but what else is new with you.  We do have a phone recording and we do have witnesses after the shooting of Trayvon Martin by the hands of George Zimmerman took place.  I know your eager to try and prove a point here champ, but you did so in an egregious manner. 

Back
Top Bottom