R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Epstein's situation has turned into a political scandal, the fallout of it has been dominating the news.

If anyone thinks they arrested Kell's clown *** to distract from that is reachin.

Kells got addressed for Federal sex crimes and we still playing the whataboutism game. :smh: :lol:

"Stop the whataboutism!!"

Has to be the dumbest argument dudes came up with in this whole thing. :lol:

People guilty of any sex crimes should be treated equal. Period. Put all of 'em in prison. Dudes act like we only allowed to talk about 2 dudes. Nah, ya'll can do that if you want.

Epstein's situation has turned into a political scandal, the fallout of it has been dominating the news.

If anyone thinks they arrested Kell's clown *** to distract from that is reachin.

Kells got addressed for Federal sex crimes and we still playing the whataboutism game. :smh: :lol:
Yup :pimp:

With that said I’m sure they’re flooding the news room to cover up other things sadly

People guilty of any sex crimes should be treated equal. Period. Put all of 'em in prison. Dudes act like we only allowed to talk about 2 dudes. Nah, ya'll can do that if you want.
Spare me

Y'all running the same play as with Cosby. When news first start to break it is with the defenses and conspiracies theories, and then when evidence mounts and y'all the defenses is a bad look, then it switches to "what about the white guys". Y'all care about other dudes crimes mainly to deflect on Kells.

I do think sex criminals belong in jail. That is why I don't put my cape on for the likes of Kells and Cosby

Spare me

Y'all running the same play as with Cosby. When news first start to break it is with the defenses and conspiracies theories, and then when evidence mounts and y'all the defenses is a bad look, then it switches to "what about the white guys". Y'all care about other dudes crimes mainly to deflect on Kells.

I do think sex criminals belong in jail. That is why I don't put my cape on for the likes of Kells

Don't say "ya'll" cuz I never give a **** about no conspiracy theory with Bill.

Somebody can 100 times R Kelly shoulda been locked up YEARS ago but when you bring up white dudes that's guilty of sex crimes too ya'll jump in with the "No! don't deflect from Kellz!!!". :lol:

**** looks real funny. I'll keep bringing it up as long as we see the media and the justice system is giving a pass to certain people.

Don’t think you understand what a “whataboutism” is and used for. You just contradicted yourself

Somebody can 100 times R Kelly shoulda been locked up YEARS ago but when you bring up white dudes that's guilty of sex crimes too ya'll jump in with the "No! don't deflect from Kellz!!!". :lol:

**** looks real funny. I'll keep bringing it up as long as we see the media and the justice system is giving a pass to certain people.
Again spare me this ****.

I include you because you were with the defenses.

No one is defending the actions of those white scumbags, no one is saying they should not be condemned. It is that whenever Kells gets caught up more, that's is always the "what about this guy" song and dance.

Kelly is not some regular brotha the justice system is system rolling. In fact the justice system has failed to holding him accountable for his actions just like some of the white dudes you mentioned.

Last edited:

No one is defending the actions of those white scumbags, no one is saying they should not be condemned. It is that whenever Kells gets caught up more, that's is always the "what about this guy" song and dance.

And it's funny that that's gets under ya'll skin so much. Saying equal treatment pisses some of ya'll off. Same way how ya'll try to say "that's caping for Kellz". Ya'll sound like ya'll caping.

Again, lock all of 'em up and until that's happening people can call out the difference if they want.

Thank you. We can talk about both. We're not on pedo teams here. They're all sick.

What's even more sad is that it looks like Epstein was such a valuable asset to the powers that they let him lead his lifestyle with out impunity.

He must have some serious dirt on the ppl around him. His connections are a conspiracy theorist confirmation that they've been right all along.

And it's funny that that's gets under ya'll skin so much. Saying equal treatment pisses some of ya'll off. Same way how ya'll try to say "that's caping for Kellz". Ya'll sound like ya'll caping.

Again, lock all of 'em up and until that's happening people can call out the difference if they want.
:lol: :lol: Look at this gaslighting attempt.

Famb so far the justice system has failed to hold R.Kelly accountable just like the failed to hold those rich white guys accountable. How many years has this dude skated by?

It is not getting under my skin I am just pointing you that people like you think they calling out injustice but what they are really doing is trying to deflection from the weight of Kells actions.

R.Kelly is not an example for how the justice system is unequal for brothas, all things considered, he is the opposite of that.

I am not mad anyone are calling out inequalities, I am saying R.Kelly is not a good example of said inequalities. So when y'all do it for him it just comes off as a deflection

Last edited:
D5CC1EA0-C247-4C58-AB75-38197AE5EB90.jpeg

Kelly is not some regular brotha the justice system is system rolling. In fact the justice system has failed to holding him accountable for his actions just like some of the white dudes you mentioned.

Incredible how accurate this is in 2019 :lol:

:lol: :lol: Look at this gaslighting attempt.

Famb so far the justice system has failed to hold R.Kelly accountable just like the failed to hold those rich white guys accountable. How many years has this dude skated by?

It is not getting under my skin I am just pointing you that people like you think they calling out injustice but what they are really doing is trying to deflection from the weight of Kells actions.

R.Kelly is not an example for how the justice system is unequal for brothas, all things considered, he is the opposite of that.

I am not mad anyone are calling out inequalities, I am saying R.Kelly is not a good example of said inequalities. So when y'all do it for him it just comes off as a deflection
Again you missing the point. I been saying since 2002 R Kelly should be in prison. This ain't some new case to me that I just woke up to because of a documentary and it was hot on social media. I'm also saying all the white dudes thats been getting a pass from the courts and media should be in prison. That's not deflecting. It's called keeping it consistent.

Again you missing the point. I been saying since 2002 R Kelly should be in prison. This ain't some new case to me. I'm also saying all the white dudes thats been getting a pass from the courts and media should be in prison. That's not deflecting. It's called keeping it consistent.

Who ITT has been for locking up Kelly and against any of the white dudes (Epstein, Weinstein, Spacey, Singer, etc.) meeting the same fate?

Who ITT has been for locking up Kelly and against any of the white dudes (Epstein, Weinstein, Spacey, Singer, etc.) meeting the same fate?
So again why does if bother people asking for equal treatment? It seems like some people just want to talk about the people that get most of the media attention and if you mention "Aye this dude over here is f'ed up too but not getting the same treatment" it's like you're not allowed to say that. :lol:

Well this is a R thread about him being a savage so it makes sense it should remain about him.

In the Weinstein thread, which now acts as an overall #Me too and rapists getting exposed and arrested thread is where this everybody getting equally mentioned 9r whataboutisism complaint makes more sense.

Last edited:
I think he might kill himself for real. I think there’s more charges coming from another stage and he has no money for a good team or to hush these broads.

He so dumb, should have took his money and disappeared 6-7 years ago when he still had money.

I think he might kill himself for real. I think there’s more charges coming from another stage and he has no money for a good team or to hush these broads.

He so dumb, should have took his money and disappeared 6-7 years ago when he still had money.
Kells never really had money to disappear.

Kells never really had money to disappear.

His albums were still selling in 2010 and he was still touring. Should have had 20+ million. I would have ran and took my money.

He dumb as ****, 20+ videos with underage girls. He’s a sick ****, I hope the people he been paying for years go to jail for a very long time. They sick as **** for accepting hush money.

Suicide or life in jail, which one he want

Back
Top Bottom