R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

20?!?!?!?!

"Y'all was holding 20 of my vhs tapes until 2019?!?!?

Y'all Killin with this $#!+ Man!!!!"

LongMellowBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif

And it's funny that that's gets under ya'll skin so much. Saying equal treatment pisses some of ya'll off. Same way how ya'll try to say "that's caping for Kellz". Ya'll sound like ya'll caping.

Again, lock all of 'em up and until that's happening people can call out the difference if they want.
Yea never understood the, "You should only talk about one criminal at a time" logic.

Good points made

The number 20 isn’t surprising, I’m surprised that 20+ are in other people’s possession. Were friends and random people stealing them, how the hell are they not all in your possession? The fact he’s testing people and buying them back is crazy.

He’s going to jail for life and he deserves to but I really hope all these people he’s been paying and have possession of tapes or evidence go to jail. That **** is ****in sick.

In the doc his boy quoted him "can't stop doing this ****. these tapes gonna be the end of me"

Kells is the defendant and prosecutor at the same damn time.

Prolly knew this day would come, the documentary just sped up the process

Jocelyn will be home soon

The man is an addict and because of his actions he will most likely spend the rest of his life behind bars.

RIP to ever hearing a Kellz banger on the radio, streaming, etc.

His albums were still selling in 2010 and he was still touring. Should have had 20+ million. I would have ran and took my money.

He dumb as ****, 20+ videos with underage girls. He’s a sick ****, I hope the people he been paying for years go to jail for a very long time. They sick as **** for accepting hush money.

Suicide or life in jail, which one he want
Man never been about saving. He had multiple houses in the A filled with sex slaves. Studios in the Chi with sex slaves. Crazy high child support he gotta pay for multiple kids. Then all the stunting he does. Thats where his tour money goes. The rest of his money he don't even see from albums. Record label robbing him. Think his ex own some of his publishing. Aaliyah moms got some of his other publishing

Kellz aint about that saving life.

Also the only way he has a chance of disappearing even if he had 20 mil stashed away is if he disappeared before the rumors about him having sex slaves came out.

If they're smart they cut deals in exchange for the tapes.

and why is it when P Kelly and Cosby are brought up it becomes what about Epstein and Weinstein or some other white dude black America didn't know existed or couldn't pick from a line up before their arrest. It's only natural that P Kelly would get more attention.

Two years ago I was debating how that pedo wasn't the king of R&B, but now he shouldn't be getting attention?

Much less him spending the past 30 years preying on black girls.

If they're smart they cut deals in exchange for the tapes.

and why is it when P Kelly and Cosby are brought up it becomes what about Epstein and Weinstein or some other white dude black America didn't know existed or couldn't pick from a line up before their arrest. It's only natural that P Kelly would get more attention.

Two years ago I was debating how that pedo wasn't the king of R&B, but now he shouldn't be getting attention?

Much less him spending the past 30 years preying on black girls.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like people don’t even understand how stupid they sound when they say stuff like that

“Well what about Harvey Weinstein”
“Why isn’t he getting any of that attention”

Like bruh you would have known who that was if they didn't

You would know about both of you've been watching the news for the past 20 years. But if you only get your information from entertainment sources I could see how this sounds like whataboutism.

Both are men of power albeit different tiers. Both are proving that the rules are enforced differently if your affiliated with entertainment or politics.

What's evident is that a white pedophile still has more grace than a black celebrity.

A man convicted and given a life sentence and would report to country club jail just to sleep. Picked up by limo daily and got out after 13 months Versus a man escaping conviction time after time due to legal technicalities shows the levels to the dark side of power. Talking about both is breaking the vice grips media perception has done to your mind. Only room for one controversy at a time right. Not enough air time to address multiple issues. That's tv. Not your mind.

Back
Top Bottom