Racism in Orange County

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by evo v sti

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This is disgusting.
coming from Irvine... i agree, but disgust doesn't even describe it
actually, come to think of it, irvine isnt all THATTTT bad.  i swear half of this city is indian.  it gets way worse as you get closer to the newport side. 
Naw, Irvine isn't all that bad, it's a pretty +%* city, the OC in general isn't all that bad IMO, I got a lot of Muslim friends out here and it has a huge middle eastern population too. The females here are bad as ++$+
eek.gif

actually, come to think of it, irvine isnt all THATTTT bad.  i swear half of this city is indian.  it gets way worse as you get closer to the newport side. 
Naw, Irvine isn't all that bad, it's a pretty +%* city, the OC in general isn't all that bad IMO, I got a lot of Muslim friends out here and it has a huge middle eastern population too. The females here are bad as ++$+
eek.gif
Ya I didn't mean Irvine was bad, it's actually really diverse and peaceful. It just amazes me how a place so close can be so ignorant, but i'm not going to judge that city based on a select few who choose to be ignorant... but yes the women of Orange County are a special breed
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Ya I didn't mean Irvine was bad, it's actually really diverse and peaceful. It just amazes me how a place so close can be so ignorant, but i'm not going to judge that city based on a select few who choose to be ignorant... but yes the women of Orange County are a special breed
pimp.gif

Bro that is LITERALLY behind my house.

Like 10 feet lol.

I was in class when this happened, glad I missed it.

Bro that is LITERALLY behind my house.

Like 10 feet lol.

I was in class when this happened, glad I missed it.

Back
Top Bottom