Racism in Orange County

...So not only did she call them all terrorists......she basically said she would be all for their murder?
Christian extremism, Tea Party stupidity, and racism ftl.

Alot of the stuff said was absolutely disgusting. These are the same people who say that they are not about hate??? That's crazy. Mohammed was a pervert??? Wow, that's all I can say. The ignorance has me speechless.

Alot of the stuff said was absolutely disgusting. These are the same people who say that they are not about hate??? That's crazy. Mohammed was a pervert??? Wow, that's all I can say. The ignorance has me speechless.

Not surprised about the ignorance..

Not surprised that they throw their hatred at the wrong things also..

Not surprised about the ignorance..

Not surprised that they throw their hatred at the wrong things also..

This country is a joke. Rated below top 10 best countries to live. Things like this are part of the reason why.

This country is a joke. Rated below top 10 best countries to live. Things like this are part of the reason why.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

why is there a mexican guy shouting "you no belong here." did anyone else find humor in that irony, or just me?
Nope not just you.  You'd think Hispanics (expecially of that flavor) could emphatize with what those people are enduring. 

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

why is there a mexican guy shouting "you no belong here." did anyone else find humor in that irony, or just me?
Nope not just you.  You'd think Hispanics (expecially of that flavor) could emphatize with what those people are enduring. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Can you list your Top 10.

I'm curious.

Can you list your Top 10.

I'm curious.

Can you name your top 10 and give a reason why each is better than the US?

Can you name your top 10 and give a reason why each is better than the US?

Was that racism or nationalism?

Any different from the NY > LA arguments on NT, but on a more serious note?
Spoiler [+]
Just playing the devils advocate here. Most of the protesters are obviously white, but I bet you didnt know that a lot of people in the middle east are actually considered Caucasian, so is this REALLY considered racism?

I guess one thing we learn in this case, is that it's all trivial and pointless. I'm all for the human race. We in this together 
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
Just playing the devils advocate here. Most of the protesters are obviously white, but I bet you didnt know that a lot of people in the middle east are actually considered Caucasian, so is this REALLY considered racism?

I guess one thing we learn in this case, is that it's all trivial and pointless. I'm all for the human race. We in this together 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Spoiler [+]

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 at we in this together and
30t6p3b.gif
 at people in the middle east are white

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Spoiler [+]

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 at we in this together and
30t6p3b.gif
 at people in the middle east are white

Yea, havent seen that in Irvine...yet. There's a decent sized muslim population here, and im sure if it happened in Yorba Linda, it can easily happen in Irvine.

side note..theres a lot more NT members from irvine than i thought.

Yea, havent seen that in Irvine...yet. There's a decent sized muslim population here, and im sure if it happened in Yorba Linda, it can easily happen in Irvine.

side note..theres a lot more NT members from irvine than i thought.

Back
Top Bottom