"Racism still alive they just be concealing it" vol. VMA fallout

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

recycledpaper ...... I get what u meant my dude. U ain't mean nothing racist. Cats are trippin
Never said he meant anything racist.
Just said ****** is a dead term.

let me guess ....... your white right. It may be dead to u but it's alive and well to black people. Your comment is insensative and ignorant

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by JuJu

i seriously cannot believe people are taking my comment as racist.

this is a prime example of people interpreting things a certain way because of what they expect. you expect to see racist comments on NT so you interpret things differently. my comment wasn't "meant" to be racist, so sorry if i offended.
jesus christ dude noone said you were racist. they are just furthering your point that not only is kanye not a N word, nobody is because N words are false stereotypes that nobody 100% embodies. my god.
um, if you read master zik's response, it sure sounds like he is calling me a racist.

"That would mean that there are ppl who qualify as %%+*++% to you"

he was trying to clarify why gtek said what he said he didnt say you were racist just explaining the discrepency. just rejoice that for once NT isnt callingsomeone racist lol. ITS A NEW DAY!

recycledpaper ...... I get what u meant my dude. U ain't mean nothing racist. Cats are trippin
Never said he meant anything racist.
Just said ****** is a dead term.

let me guess ....... your white right. It may be dead to u but it's alive and well to black people. Your comment is insensative and ignorant
indifferent.gif

Im not arguing with fools tonight its Monday.
Catch me later on in the week.

Honestly Im tired of this BS.
White people are never going to let that $#^& go....
this whole upcoming generation has said some of the most dumbest $^#&
I will ever hear in my whole life.
The night when Obama became president was an real eye opener for me
about how in their eyes we still aint @^$#.
smh.gif
I agree, except for the second line. You're acting like if all white racists were gone, there would be no more racism....
ALL racist people, no matter the color, need to let it go.

---

I bet half the people posting that ******ed crap are the same 12 y/o kids that spew that %$%* on Xbox live just because they think it's funny.

kanye is a classless joke for what he said. he deserves to lose fans and money.

but he is not a *%%!@# by any means. (i am not black if that matters)
****** don't even exist!
smh.gif
what do you mean by that? i can't tell how that relates to my post.

"He is not a *%%@# by any means."
Then who is?

no one is... you are reaching far for that one.

What did I say that would be considered "reaching"?
well sorry to say but it does exist... as evident with all these tweets.
And there you have it, folks.

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

smh.gif
So true homie...so true.

Originally Posted by cangn

KKK uprising tbd

Cmon now. Let's not get crazy. I'm not saying there are people out there with this type of hatred but their presence will never ever amount to anuprising.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

smh.gif
So true homie...so true.
which is why i will continue to be a snob

Originally Posted by sam206

I like how this thread is showing that only white people are racist

GREAT way to stereotype i do not agree with those racist bastards in twiteer but come on fam so every white person is racist now thats stupid all i hear inthis thread is white people this white people but ive seen more black people make fun of a white dude the the other way around there are racist white peoplebut there are also black people that are racist too

Originally Posted by Kickology

Honestly were people this upset when Chris Brown beat down Rhianna??

Obama was interrupted during his speech to Congress the other day and people were laughing about it at Obama.

Now Kanye is a huge a hole and what he did was a idiot move but why is his action receiving way more backlash when it wasnt nearly as bad as the previous 2 events were.

I hate to pull the race card because I think its just an excuse but is Kanye's act worse than domestic abuse??? Or Obama being publicly humiliated and everyone laughing at him?

You would think Kanye pulled an OJ from the comments on Facebook,Youtube, etc

This is the exact stuff I was talkin about yesterday, so predictable.

Incidents like this and the Serena thing just show peoples true colors. If it was that easy to put "N" on deck, basically they just looking for a reason to take it there

I really try to be resonable about this @%*#, but seriously sometimes I HATE white people

but this is acceptable right? perfectly cool in this thread not racist at all how about you show your true colors fam

Incidents like this and the Serena thing just show peoples true colors. If it was that easy to put "N" on deck, basically they just looking for a reason to take it there

QFT.

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

Obama was interrupted during his speech to Congress the other day and people were laughing about it at Obama.

Now Kanye is a huge a hole and what he did was a idiot move but why is his action receiving way more backlash when it wasnt nearly as bad as the previous 2 events were.

I hate to pull the race card because I think its just an excuse but is Kanye's act worse than domestic abuse??? Or Obama being publicly humiliated and everyone laughing at him?

I really try to be resonable about this @%*#, but seriously sometimes I HATE white people
but this is acceptable right? perfectly cool in this thread not racist at all how about you show your true colors fam
Sometimes I hate having my cucumbers pickled.

People can only be pushed so far.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Sometimes I hate having my cucumbers pickled.

well sometimes people just lie writing dumb s$%t on twitter

People can only be pushed so far.

fam i really believe were a victim of racism if thats the case then its understandable
tired.gif

almost everyone is racist.

stop blaming one racial group.

that said, the racially-motivated outcry is disgusting but hardly unexpected.

Back
Top Bottom