Racist Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma caught on tape.

^ interesting factoid regarding the lawyer hired at the bottom of that article.

Incidentally, Jones lost the 1990 U.S. Senate race as a Republic nominee against the then-incumbent Sen. David Boren, now OU’s president. According to a 1997 New Yorker report, Jones received only 17% of the vote, “the lowest share for any major-party candidate in an Oklahoma Senate race in the twentieth century.”

Cue the Jaguars fan gif
right? Instead of trying to repair their frat's image, SAE alumni decided it would be best to hire someone who represented one of the most notorious terrorists in US history :lol:

Last edited:
Incidentally, Jones lost the 1990 U.S. Senate race as a Republic nominee against the then-incumbent Sen. David Boren, now OU’s president. According to a 1997 New Yorker report, Jones received only 17% of the vote, “the lowest share for any major-party candidate in an Oklahoma Senate race in the twentieth century.”
3DgkVEi.gif

There's nothing to repair as far as they are concerned.
They see nothing wrong with "hangin'em from a tree".
And there still will never be a ****** in SAE.

Last edited:
right? Instead of trying to repair their frat's image, SAE alumni decided it would be best to hire someone who represented one of the most notorious terrorists in US history :lol:

It's as if they had a meeting and said "Hey y'all, what's the worst PR move we could make right about now?" :lol:

that little girl story low key hurt my feelings, bruh

And some punks spray painting swastikas on a Jewish frat?

Wtf kinda **** is that? :x :x

Its amazing that the color barriers are etched into CHILDREN... Chick was ten and already heard her dad speak ill of black people MULTIPLE times

As a UMD graduate I'm not surprised. The frats and sororities are coalitions of scumbags there.

You brahs my already know UMD Greek Life from such famous hits as "The **** Punt" and the "Suck a ***** ****" Cake

During my time there, I heard numerous stories of frats getting girls drunk, smashin, then call their parents on the The girls phone while she was passed out nd tell them "lol we're raping your daughter right now".

First of all, the "C-word Punt" e-mail was hilarious.

That last part, I do not believe for ONE second. You "heard" stories? Come on, man. Some action would have been taken on that.

I mean is that a surprise? The frat was started by rebel soldiers & officers interested in protecting "southern heritage/traditions"...

So like anyone with a brain would have guessed. The racist chant was not a isolated case. SAE just threw the OU chapter under the bus for let it get out

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...rs-learned-racist-song-national-event-n331416

-SAE is a officially white supremacist training camp.

Notice how they only traced it back 4 years...

I think that was done to remove the more prominent people from the spotlight...

If you think that chant started in 2011, you're fooling yourself

I'm going to say this and this is straight from twitter.. Anastasia Pittman is the biggest turncoat thats black in this decade.. Listen to her blogtalk interview

1st them having that one guy apologizing is a ******* joke....whole bus was chanting that ****

2nd them civil rights ***** are a disgrace for standing up there.....I'm tired of black people caping these white supremacists.....when these folks get exposed let them ************* burn because if the tables was turned you would not see white folks lined up behind a black guy

tired of these buck dancing ****** 

1st them having that one guy apologizing is a ******* joke....whole bus was chanting that ****

2nd them civil rights ***** are a disgrace for standing up there.....I'm tired of black people caping these white supremacists.....when these folks get exposed let them ************* burn because if the tables was turned you would not see white folks lined up behind a black guy

View media item 654475

That radio interview the senator gave... I was like :ekk :wow:

shouldn't have posted that ricky...my blood boiling b

been up 26 hours and hearing that senator got me mad as **** 

Back
Top Bottom