Racists Getting Fired - Racism on Social Media

I can see where u coming from and get ur points

But u just said if u point a gun at a cop u deserve to be killed

Do u really believe that???

What makes a cop so special

What about the cops that killed innocent people under false pretenses or assumptions

Do they deserve to be killed

What if I'm in a "racist" town that's I'm passing through

And a cop is legit harassing me or assaulting me

Do I not have a right to defend myself

What if the gun wasnt loaded does that still mean he should be killed

And just cause a person makes a mistake no matter how dumb

Doesn't always mean he's a bad yolk

Are you kidding me??  If you point a gun at a COP, what the hell do you expect to happen?  For that matter, if you point a gun at ANYONE who happens to have a gun too, what do you think would happen?
So what's ur opinion if a cop points a gun
at an unknowingly armed person unjustly
Would that person be within his right to point and or fire???

zapatohead408 zapatohead408
Sometimes people can say insensitive things unknowingly
ME post came off TO ME
And I'm sure others as insensitive
So even though he may not have had any intent on it being that way that's how it came off
I INSINUATED from his post that he meant colored people are a majority of those bad eggs
And I didn't get it from just that posts
A few posts from that guy over a period of time
Caused me to jump to MY conclusion about him
Do I think he is really a racist??? No
But he may have views that could be perceived that way

So what's ur opinion if a cop points a gun
at an unknowingly armed person unjustly
Would that person be within his right to point and or fire???
If a cop pointed a gun unjustly at me and I was unarmed, I would do whatever was necessary to get myself out of that situation alive.  If the cop was in the wrong, I'd seek my remedy in Court. On the flip side, If I was armed and drew back at the cop, chances are that I wouldn't be walking away from the encounter.  Now which do YOU think would be the more sensible course of action?  

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare The cop doesn't deserve to be killed anymore than the boy who was murdered. But we can all see from the video that he was defending himself. EVERY human being deserves the right to defend themselves, regardless of their career.

So to answer your question, (with a slight modification) yes. If you point a gun at a person, they have every right to shoot you.

If a cop is harassing you, I wouldn't recommend giving them ANY excuse to shoot, cause we all know they'll find one.

I'm assuming you're talking about this case when you say the gun isn't loaded. I don't care to know if it was because I wouldn't expect the killer to find out first and then shoot. But if you'd like to bring in that scenario, he shouldn't of had a handgun due to not being 21.

A dumb mistake doesn't make someone a bad yolk. Trying to kill a man who hasn't done anything to you does.
Repped all ur posts for the civilized convo

If a cop pointed a gun unjustly at me and I was unarmed, I would do whatever was necessary to get myself out of that situation alive.  If the cop was in the wrong, I'd seek my remedy in Court. On the flip side, If I was armed and drew back at the cop, chances are that I wouldn't be walking away from the encounter.  Now which do YOU think would be the more sensible course of action?  

View media item 1337956
The first one is obviously the more sensible course of action but I'm dying @ the bolded. We all know how that would turn out.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare thank you and likewise. Always enjoy conversing with others regardless of point of view. Me personally, I wouldn't be able to do anything regardless of who is shooting me because I'm in California and can't carry a loaded handgun. Therefore, I'm a sitting duck. Hopefully someday when I have more money and influence, I'll have a concealed carry permit, but for now, a sitting duck. If I'm legally able to use my weapon, I will use it in self defense. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6,.

Your faux arguing for freedom of speech when it's really you wanting there to be nothing wrong with spreading hate speech without consequences.

C'mon boy don't play dumb now.
Wrong, as always. If you want to scream racist like a child when you can't come up with an argument, that's your choice, but don't bunch me in with that group. 

Wrong, as always. If you want to scream racist like a child when you can't come up with an argument, that's your choice, but don't bunch me in with that group. 

Well put, crying racist is a common and unfortunately effective way to deflect discussions about race on here. It's like NTs version of a witch hunt, folks are just so ready to call people racist, bigot, supremecist, etc simply because one has a different view on the topic of race related issues

And THAT is the true sign of ignorance

Last edited:
You boys still in here campaigning for you're right to spread hate without repercussion?

You're asking me like I was there. Still don't know what that has to do with his disgusting comment.

Your interpretational skills are so awful, OP originally referred to them (him) as "bad eggs" due to his actions specifically and not because of his race...catch on

Not sheriff srs.

It was in bad taste to refer to somone deceased as that, but ya'll reaching with relating "bad egg" to a certain race.

I love when people think their assumption/interpretation is better than someone else's. The man comes in countless threads about black people being killed
but trying to convince me he's not referring to race :rofl:

Bunch of sheeps

You're asking me like I was there. Still don't know what that has to do with his disgusting comment.

Your interpretational skills are so awful, OP originally referred to them (him) as "bad eggs" due to his actions specifically and not because of his race...catch on

Not sheriff srs.

It was in bad taste to refer to somone deceased as that, but ya'll reaching with relating "bad egg" to a certain race.

I love when people think their assumption/interpretation is better than someone else's. The man comes in countless threads about black people being killed
but trying to convince me he's not referring to race :rofl:

Bunch of sheeps

idk if dude is racist. Definitely a jimmie rustler, but not sure if racist. He doesn't have too many threads about white people being killed or bad white people on this site. No I am not saying that bad=black, I'm referring to his example of a "bad yolk." But like I said, there isn't any threads for him to post "bad yolk" about white people, at least none that stay on the first page.

Back
Top Bottom