Racists Getting Fired - Racism on Social Media

lol whats going on here? Is homey the same one who was complaining about people abusing welfare a while back?

Every damb thread...

laugh.gif

This dude is like a vortex... How y'all fall for it over and over is beyond me.

Come on, comparison ford... When famb starts shooting in the dark... Minus whale just keep it moving
I think (know) you're right. 
laugh.gif

Enough of this.

More fascinating dichotomy, an alleged latino who idolizes JAY-Z but is bigoted against blacks.

NikeTalk, we know confusion.

This aint new.

Not at all...

Spike got it right back in '89

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he a latino playing an ITALIAN who is bigoted against blacks here?

John Turturro is Italian/Sicilian and yes the character Pino was very racist but his favorite entertainers/athletes were Black people.

More fascinating dichotomy, an alleged latino who idolizes JAY-Z but is bigoted against blacks.

NikeTalk, we know confusion.

This aint new.

Not at all...

Spike got it right back in '89

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he a latino playing an ITALIAN who is bigoted against blacks here?

John Turturro is Italian/Sicilian and yes the character Pino was very racist but his favorite entertainers/athletes were Black people.

Ohhhhh I see the point you're making, and very true indeed. It even extends to bigoted anglos who idolize African American athletes, but are the first ones to wear "I can Breathe" shirts.

Luckily you don't see too many racist cooks. Except Latino on Latino. I don't care about that though. Not my problem. "Do you" is more the attitude.

Last edited:
And if you read what I posted you'd know I already stated that hate speech is not protected by our constitution and folks should be held accountable for such speech.

People like you don't understand what free speech is. You say/act like you do, and then say that certain things shouldn't be allowed, and should have negative consequence.

That is the opposite of free speech. 
Free speech isn't speech free from any and all consequences.

This country works under capitalism. If you work at any private business, they have the right to fire you once you break their rules. Sort of how you'd get fired after failing a drug test even though that drug is legal in the state or in the country. Same way on NT, you'll be banned for things you're free to do elsewhere online.

If your employer wants to terminate you for the views you choose to express, depending on those views you may give them a bad rep and you'll suffer the consequences.

It's pretty simple really. Your problem is you thought you were safe doing this stuff in one place and now your own words/actions are coming back to bite you in the ***.

Last edited:
Your problem is you thought you were safe doing this stuff in one place and now your own words/actions are coming back to bit you in the ***.

wtf are you rambling on about? 
Your faux arguing for freedom of speech when it's really you wanting there to be nothing wrong with spreading hate speech without consequences.

C'mon boy don't play dumb now.

It's really easy to not say ignorant/racist/bigoted stuff on the internet.

It's even easier to step your privacy settings game up.

But nope, people rather use their real names, have a public profile, include their place of employment on their FB profile, and then say stuff like "_____ people are lazy/welfare queens/stupid"

:lol:

Just know if a asian boy or homosexual got killed thread popped up and I came in there talking about I'm happy bad eggs are getting cracked I'd be permaban

Did said boy pull out a gun on an officer with the possible intent of pulling the trigger?

What's the relevance to what you just quoted?

The thread where the poster referred to someone as a "bad egg", had a situation where said person pulled a gun out on an officer?

You're asking me like I was there. Still don't know what that has to do with his disgusting comment.

You're asking me like I was there. Still don't know what that has to do with his disgusting comment.

Your interpretational skills are so awful, OP originally referred to them (him) as "bad eggs" due to his actions specifically and not because of his race...catch on

Last edited:
Yes u did

Umm, if you can read you'd know I didn't. I said it was good that a bad egg got his yolk cracked. A bad egg who was proven bad by video surveillance of him pointing an illegally carried concealed gun at a police officer. No where did I say or refer to him being a bad egg simply because he was black. You said that, and I'd appreciate it if you'd grow up and stop trying to slander me with false quotes/accusations. I've never said a racist thing on NT, ever. You guys just love screaming SWS and racist when you can't come up with an argument towards someone playing the devils advocate, which happens a lot
SWS

I know you're a pretty cool dude Nawtyhare, but this basically proves his point of not being able to come back so you resort to accusing him of being a racist, like you did in the egg yolk post.

I agree with him too. If you point a weapon at a cop, you deserve to be killed. It's on camera. Had the cop pulled a gun first and the guy defended himself, I'd be backing the citizen. But it's on camera. That cop is now able to live another day and defend himself in court. It's been said many times, if you want to fight a cop, the street is not the place to do it in. You should take it to court because truthfully, that's the only place a person has a chance.

Obviously, people all over the country are afraid of cops, same way cops are afraid of people. This is a shame, but the fact is that the cop was in the right for this.

Yes u did

Umm, if you can read you'd know I didn't. I said it was good that a bad egg got his yolk cracked. A bad egg who was proven bad by video surveillance of him pointing an illegally carried concealed gun at a police officer. No where did I say or refer to him being a bad egg simply because he was black. You said that, and I'd appreciate it if you'd grow up and stop trying to slander me with false quotes/accusations. I've never said a racist thing on NT, ever. You guys just love screaming SWS and racist when you can't come up with an argument towards someone playing the devils advocate, which happens a lot
SWS

I know you're a pretty cool dude Nawtyhare, but this basically proves his point of not being able to come back so you resort to accusing him of being a racist, like you did in the egg yolk post.

I agree with him too. If you point a weapon at a cop, you deserve to be killed. It's on camera. Had the cop pulled a gun first and the guy defended himself, I'd be backing the citizen. But it's on camera. That cop is now able to live another day and defend himself in court. It's been said many times, if you want to fight a cop, the street is not the place to do it in. You should take it to court because truthfully, that's the only place a person has a chance.

Obviously, people all over the country are afraid of cops, same way cops are afraid of people. This is a shame, but the fact is that the cop was in the right for this.
I can see where u coming from and get ur points
But u just said if u point a gun at a cop u deserve to be killed
Do u really believe that???
What makes a cop so special
What about the cops that killed innocent people under false pretenses or assumptions
Do they deserve to be killed
What if I'm in a "racist" town that's I'm passing through
And a cop is legit harassing me or assaulting me
Do I not have a right to defend myself
What if the gun wasnt loaded does that still mean he should be killed
And just cause a person makes a mistake no matter how dumb
Doesn't always mean he's a bad yolk

What about the cops that killed innocent people under false pretenses or assumptions
Are you kidding me??  If you point a gun at a COP, what the hell do you expect to happen?  For that matter, if you point a gun at ANYONE who happens to have a gun too, what do you think would happen?

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare The cop doesn't deserve to be killed anymore than the boy who was murdered. But we can all see from the video that he was defending himself. EVERY human being deserves the right to defend themselves, regardless of their career.

So to answer your question, (with a slight modification) yes. If you point a gun at a person, they have every right to shoot you.

If a cop is harassing you, I wouldn't recommend giving them ANY excuse to shoot, cause we all know they'll find one.

I'm assuming you're talking about this case when you say the gun isn't loaded. I don't care to know if it was because I wouldn't expect the killer to find out first and then shoot. But if you'd like to bring in that scenario, he shouldn't of had a handgun due to not being 21.

A dumb mistake doesn't make someone a bad yolk. Trying to kill a man who hasn't done anything to you does.

zapatohead408 zapatohead408
Also sometimes things people say even if they seem harmless to them
They have to realize that to someone else it may not be
Regardless of intent

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding you. Can you please further elaborate?

Are you kidding me??  If you point a gun at a COP, what the hell do you expect to happen?  For that matter, if you point a gun at ANYONE who happens to have a gun too, what do you think would happen?

Yup. I would do the same if someone pulled a gun on me and I had mine on me as well.

Back
Top Bottom