RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

I dont understand how it took people 3 years to realize that Allen sucks. Smh

Like i said then...Kiffin 2.0

If they gave Allen the Seahawks he would go 4-12

This dude McGloin! Total professional. Need a gift made of him with his arms out like he knew. Lol. Alright, now someone tell us if Carr is alright. Lol.

Felt good being back in O.Co today :nthat:

Schaub....you guys saw the game. Did he attempt anything more than 10 yards? Carr outshined him big time. The run game is going to be so huge this year but man I'm really not down with Schaub being the QB this season. Some dumb *** sitting behind me was talking **** about Carr before he got in, saying he's not better than McGloin and that David Fales was nicer. Shut up real quick after he got in. I was never a Carr guy going into the draft ftr. Rodgers played the best out of the DBs today, not something I expected and in general I'm pessimistic about how the DBs are going to be this year. Also, the defensive calls were pretty damn conservative for the talent that is out there, need to be attacking more instead of letting the DB's sit and cover with a 4 man rush. The talent is there to be competitive the coaching staff just needs to make changes come season time.

Tarver and Allen did this last preseason with the Watered down defensive calls! Mack getting a sack was :pimp:

Man the crowd was into this. Maaaan I love RaiderNation. I took my boy to his 1st Raiders game and he loved it.

Felt good being back in O.Co today :nthat:

Schaub....you guys saw the game. Did he attempt anything more than 10 yards? Carr outshined him big time. The run game is going to be so huge this year but man I'm really not down with Schaub being the QB this season. Some dumb *** sitting behind me was talking **** about Carr before he got in, saying he's not better than McGloin and that David Fales was nicer. Shut up real quick after he got in. I was never a Carr guy going into the draft ftr. Rodgers played the best out of the DBs today, not something I expected and in general I'm pessimistic about how the DBs are going to be this year. Also, the defensive calls were pretty damn conservative for the talent that is out there, need to be attacking more instead of letting the DB's sit and cover with a 4 man rush. The talent is there to be competitive the coaching staff just needs to make changes come season time.

The guy behind you was right

McGloin > Carr

Look at how he pumped faked and how smooth his delivery was. It was the same Defense Carr faced in the 3rd and 4th. Also Mcgloin didnt have a run game because we were down to 5minutes in the 4th so the defense was expecting a pass on every play. Carr got the benefit of a balanced offense and over 1qtr of play. McGloin should have had two TDs but the refs didnt care our guy almost got killed when he fumbled the ball.

Back
Top Bottom