RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Fights broke out between the teams lol

Edit::: just read raider fans got into it with cowboy players lol gotta be vids somewhere

Last edited:
Nick Kasa hurt his knee today too...no report on how bad, but this will hurt our TE depth if he is out for awhile....

reason for this fight.

Paul Gutierrez ‏@PGutierrezESPN

Morris Claiborne takes cheap shot at Mychal Rivera, Marcel Reece responds, brawl ensues. Back to practice.

Scott Bair ‏@BairCSN 16m
Khalil Mack just blew past Tyron Smith twice in a row. Dallas reporter just said that hasn't happened all camp.

Did any of you ever think you'd actually miss two-a-days and summer conditioning in the heat? 
laugh.gif

Khalil. 
pimp.gif

Nick Kasa has a torn ACL...done for the season.

Hoping Ausberry comes back from that surgery soon, they'll need to sign someone just to for depth purposes now too...

He should consider buying
Latest rumors are now that Mark Davis is tryin to buy the smaller shares of the team and probably use that as leverage for a stadium in LA...But of course he is still sticking to his guns of "wanting to stay in Oakland"

Last edited:
Latest rumors are now that Mark Davis is tryin to buy the smaller shares of the team and probably use that as leverage for a stadium in LA...But of course he is still sticking to his guns of "wanting to stay in Oakland"

would i be wrong to think that the Raiders would be inheriting one the largest untapped fan bases by moving to LA? i have so many friends from the LA County that are so deprived of a football franchise that they use the excuse "the cowboys practice in oxnard" to explain why they root for the cowboys. no one deserves to be left in such despair

What about all the fans here that lose the team they've spent their whole lives rooting for's despair?

I was 6 when they moved back from LA so I don't remember the LA Raiders. It would be very upsetting to see them leave Oakland again

More Raider fans show up to Chargers home games against us than SD fans :lol: I don't see new Raider fans hopping on the movement, we hold it down plenty nationwide and internationally.

Back
Top Bottom