RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

California belongs to the Raiders. It doesn't matter where they are, fans from all over will come. It already happens, LA fans travel every weekend to Oakland. And so will Bay Area fans (myself included) when they move back.

Do any of you guys feel we shoulda took garapolo over Carr..?
Just a convo I'm having with a old head n he's a pats fan.
Dude stays harrasing me.

I like Carr so far wasn't Jimmy trash so far?

He looked good their first pre-season game. But I mean it's way too early to tell who we'd rather have, I like Carr and think he can be the guy so we'll see. I was high on Jimmy coming into the draft.

Do any of you guys feel we shoulda took garapolo over Carr..?
Just a convo I'm having with a old head n he's a pats fan.
Dude stays harrasing me.

Garropolo is more of a project than Carr is, we need someone who is ready to take over by next year. Garropolo needs more time.

I'm trusting Reggie on this one, and if he felt Derek was a better prospect than Jimmy then I'll side with him.

He looked good their first pre-season game. But I mean it's way too early to tell who we'd rather have, I like Carr and think he can be the guy so we'll see. I was high on Jimmy coming into the draft.
Yea I was also. And I agree, we shall see. I just wanted something to shut the old man up. All he does is harras me cause he knows I'm all bout my silver n black n **** a pat.
He's a dentist at my job, I was thinking about asking him to take me to the sept 24th game. He's got season tickets lol.

smokin.gif

Raider Nation in Full Effect in Oxnard

Tonight's Raiders scratches: CBs DJ Hayden, Chimdi Chekwa, Neiko Thorpe, G Lucas Nix, DT Justin Ellis, TEs David Ausberry, Nick Kasa, DBs Brandian Ross and Usama Young.

Detroit's scratches: WR TJ Jones, WR Calvin Johnson, DE Ezekiel Ansah

DBs are constantly chatting with each other about positioning it seems like, as if they don't know their assignment.

Back
Top Bottom