RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

I wish we still had Pryor. :-(

michael-scott-noooooooooo-o.gif

mcgloin looked like the most poised QB between both those teams last nite.

dude probably plays with a "i have nothing to lose" mentality.

Yeah
He is confident and a very smart guy. Ive heard the other guys on the team really like him so he must be doing somethin right at practice also.

So I was checking out tickets to the raiders pats game since I'm stationed out here near Boston. In my mind, I'm used to tickets being less then a bill. Well There running 160 for nosebleeds seats. September 24th isn't looking so good anymore.

Is that how much tickets normally run in NE? Or is it because it's the Raiders?

I'd be kind of surprised if it's because of the Raiders TBH.

Nah it's the price outhere I guess.
The raiders have not a thing to do with it.
Hopefully the military has a few ticket giveaways

So I was checking out tickets to the raiders pats game since I'm stationed out here near Boston. In my mind, I'm used to tickets being less then a bill. Well There running 160 for nosebleeds seats. September 24th isn't looking so good anymore.
I was gonna fly out from Cali for that game, but when I saw ticket prices I had to rethink things :lol:

I want to grab that book. Guiterrez is cool in my book, talks a little **** but he's alright :lol:

i remember reading some of the hype about Rolando coming out of Alabama. coming out the SEC, i thought yall were gonna get a pro-bowler in rolando. how could dude underachieve so damn much so quickly??

He was a head case and it wasn't all that foreseeable, correct me if I'm wrong maybe I just don't remember. 

I know a lot of guys in this thread disagreed but I thought he was serviceable to good his first two years with us. Guy has tools and is a natural football player. 

He hit a bit of a rough patch (emphasis on "bit") his third season and instead of persevering he completely lost it. 

Rolando was a sure fit Hall of Famer according to most NFL scouts and Draft Insiders 
laugh.gif

I'm excited to read about camp today vs the Cowboys...hopefully this will prep us more to get us less penalties on Friday...

i remember reading some of the hype about Rolando coming out of Alabama. coming out the SEC, i thought yall were gonna get a pro-bowler in rolando. how could dude underachieve so damn much so quickly??

Rolando was a sure fit Hall of Famer according to most NFL scouts and Draft Insiders :lol:

I'm excited to read about camp today vs the Cowboys...hopefully this will prep us more to get us less penalties on Friday...
The way many were wrong about Rolando, is similar to how I felt about Aaron Curry entering the league and being selected by Seattle. He had it all at Wake.

Backup quarterback Matt McGloin worked on holding for extra points and field-goal attempts early in practice.

happy.gif
Been saying this for as long as I can remember.  The backup QB absolutely SHOULD be the holder for his team.  100% of the time.

Hopefully McGloin has the chemistry in holding PATs for Jano like Lechler cuz King awful holding wise.

Back
Top Bottom