Raiders v San fran oct 17th

i'm a raider fan and was woundering will there be a good amount of raiders fans at the the game? i know it's on bridge away but i dont want to be an outcast since the game is in san fran..

i'm a raider fan and was woundering will there be a good amount of raiders fans at the the game? i know it's on bridge away but i dont want to be an outcast since the game is in san fran..

Always about 70/30 with the majority being the home team. Plenty of Raiders fans.
Being an outcast is me wearing an LT at the coliseum in 2005
frown.gif

Always about 70/30 with the majority being the home team. Plenty of Raiders fans.
Being an outcast is me wearing an LT at the coliseum in 2005
frown.gif

We'll be there, no worries. Just don't forget your brass knuckles so we can beat someone up after we lose
laugh.gif

We'll be there, no worries. Just don't forget your brass knuckles so we can beat someone up after we lose
laugh.gif

As a raider fan I wouldn't even worry about that...theres alot of 49er fans who are low lives too (especially all these damn nortenos). but alot  of the fans are also from the wealthier/nicer parts of the bay and dont act out much at the games.

As a raider fan I wouldn't even worry about that...theres alot of 49er fans who are low lives too (especially all these damn nortenos). but alot  of the fans are also from the wealthier/nicer parts of the bay and dont act out much at the games.

Back
Top Bottom