Raising Cane's: The chicken finger version of In-n-Out

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

they closed the one in Stonestown mall in S.F, it was NOT good
Interesting.....

Well Cane's just looks unreal.... I went to their Facebook page and watched a video on it........
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

The bread just looks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

they closed the one in Stonestown mall in S.F, it was NOT good
Interesting.....

Well Cane's just looks unreal.... I went to their Facebook page and watched a video on it........
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

The bread just looks
pimp.gif

After watching the Facebook video I can never have KFC/Chuch's again. This is needed in Arizona ASAP!!!!

After watching the Facebook video I can never have KFC/Chuch's again. This is needed in Arizona ASAP!!!!

me and my girl lived off this stuff while we were at ohio state, they had two right by campus and another by the mall. since we graduated and are back in cle, we always bring it up when we are hungry, like "damn i wish we had a canes up here"

me and my girl lived off this stuff while we were at ohio state, they had two right by campus and another by the mall. since we graduated and are back in cle, we always bring it up when we are hungry, like "damn i wish we had a canes up here"

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Sweet jesus this place is god's gift to those of us that enjoy chicken more than beef. I tried this place for the first time a month ago with a few friends (the Boston location) and we've all been hooked ever since...we've been making the 1 hour ride once a week the past 4 or 5 weeks, and it gets better each time...

They only serve 5 things - all freshly prepared - chicken fingers, fries, cole slaw, garlic buttered/toasted texas toast, and CANE SAUCE.

GOOD GOD IS THE CANE SAUCE ADDICTIVE AS HELL. I have no idea what they put in it, it's got a brownish color, but this sauce is so good its just unexplainable. The first time I had it, I was like "meh. pretty good", then 3 days later I had a severe craving, talked to my friends and they felt the exact same way. It's gotten better every time, so has the chicken...

http://www.facebook.com/RaisingCanesBoston#!/video/video.php?v=104941719526953

^ Everyone please watch that video if this place interests you...just a great review on it from a great show in the New England area...tell me you don't want it after watching
pimp.gif

Can't wait until Tuesday as that's our next planned trip...nothing better than listening to a good cd early in the morning, or some talk radio while
pimp.gif
with some friends knowing you're about to have an unbelievable meal,
The one by BU? I live near there. Ima have to try this place

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Sweet jesus this place is god's gift to those of us that enjoy chicken more than beef. I tried this place for the first time a month ago with a few friends (the Boston location) and we've all been hooked ever since...we've been making the 1 hour ride once a week the past 4 or 5 weeks, and it gets better each time...

They only serve 5 things - all freshly prepared - chicken fingers, fries, cole slaw, garlic buttered/toasted texas toast, and CANE SAUCE.

GOOD GOD IS THE CANE SAUCE ADDICTIVE AS HELL. I have no idea what they put in it, it's got a brownish color, but this sauce is so good its just unexplainable. The first time I had it, I was like "meh. pretty good", then 3 days later I had a severe craving, talked to my friends and they felt the exact same way. It's gotten better every time, so has the chicken...

http://www.facebook.com/RaisingCanesBoston#!/video/video.php?v=104941719526953

^ Everyone please watch that video if this place interests you...just a great review on it from a great show in the New England area...tell me you don't want it after watching
pimp.gif

Can't wait until Tuesday as that's our next planned trip...nothing better than listening to a good cd early in the morning, or some talk radio while
pimp.gif
with some friends knowing you're about to have an unbelievable meal,
The one by BU? I live near there. Ima have to try this place

Back
Top Bottom