Raising Cane's: The chicken finger version of In-n-Out

Are the fries good? It looks soggy and cafeteria like.

I'd try anyway
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Cane sauce = thousand island dressing x ketchup. It still looks amazing though

Not even close
^ this.
laugh.gif

not. even. close.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'd try anyway
grin.gif
laugh.gif

^ They're fire...crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, just like the owner Todd Graves intended
pimp.gif
...I was skeptical from pics/video at first, but I like em, they compliment everything pretty well being crinkle cut

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Not even close
^ this.
laugh.gif

not. even. close.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'd try anyway
grin.gif
laugh.gif

^ They're fire...crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, just like the owner Todd Graves intended
pimp.gif
...I was skeptical from pics/video at first, but I like em, they compliment everything pretty well being crinkle cut

It looks like it to me but hey who know it could be some mystery like the big mac sauce
eyes.gif

It looks like it to me but hey who know it could be some mystery like the big mac sauce
eyes.gif

i would love to try this place since chicken is my crack, but it aint no damn way ima drive all the way to athens to get sumthin to eat. i'll just go down the street to zaxbys.

i would love to try this place since chicken is my crack, but it aint no damn way ima drive all the way to athens to get sumthin to eat. i'll just go down the street to zaxbys.

Theres a place in tallahassee called guthries which looks just like that stuff. Its fire

Theres a place in tallahassee called guthries which looks just like that stuff. Its fire

Those pictures are mouth watering. They don't have a store in ny? I need me some right now, popeyes wont cut it...

Those pictures are mouth watering. They don't have a store in ny? I need me some right now, popeyes wont cut it...

Originally Posted by Il

did a search .. not even one within a 100 mile radius
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Il

did a search .. not even one within a 100 mile radius
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom