Ralph Nader calls newly elected Barack Obama an Uncle Tom

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT BS...DUDE IS A FOOL

A black man...that was the realest $#*! I heard all day...is Barack Obama gonna be an Uncle Tom or The Uncle Sam...thats the gonna the question of the nextyear...If a black person had said it, no one would say anything...he didn't call him an Uncle Tom...and last time I checked, an uncle tom was a black manthat catered to white eurocentric interests while disregarding his own people...its not a racist term...

roll.gif

i knew there was a reason i liked nader more than these other chumps

he is an uncle tom

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

A black man...that was the realest $#*! I heard all day...is Barack Obama gonna be an Uncle Tom or The Uncle Sam...thats the gonna the question of the next year...If a black person had said it, no one would say anything...he didn't call him an Uncle Tom...and last time I checked, an uncle tom was a black man that catered to white eurocentric interests while disregarding his own people...its not a racist term...
OK Diddy. Nobody on the corner got swagger like puff.

Yea and if bill o'rielly or rush limbaugh said it?

you'd be organizing a pussfest.

A black man...that was the realest $#*! I heard all day...is Barack Obama gonna be an Uncle Tom or The Uncle Sam...thats the gonna the question of the next year...If a black person had said it, no one would say anything...he didn't call him an Uncle Tom...and last time I checked, an uncle tom was a black man that catered to white eurocentric interests while disregarding his own people...its not a racist term...
Amen. Just bad timing.

ralph nader still needs to commit suicide for trying to butt his stupid opinion about the 2002 western conference finals like it actually mean something. illadmit that game 6 was crappily officated but who the hell was he to voice his opinion.

Don't be so certain about that. Whether the person that said it was black, white, or lebanese, somebody would have put that person in there place for sucha comment.

Obama is half white isn't he?

excuse me but I sorta know what Uncle tom is I know it is disrespectful but I never grasped the definition of it 100% can someone care to explain

Back
Top Bottom