Rambling gunman dead after opening fire at Florida school meeting

d1b16e190f34b86c3171c1382279e3a1366fec6d_r.gif

roll.gif
@2:32

dude kept tryna play it off like he was about that life...
you don't fold your hands together on no Don +$*$, like you calling shots and the man WITH the banger is on YOUR time
...I thought of State Property when Beans shot dude in the hand the way the guy flinched

roll.gif
@2:32

dude kept tryna play it off like he was about that life...
you don't fold your hands together on no Don +$*$, like you calling shots and the man WITH the banger is on YOUR time
...I thought of State Property when Beans shot dude in the hand the way the guy flinched

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

OH MY GOD GUYS HE SPRAY PAINTED ILLUMINATI ON THE WALL
Nah "V" for Vendetta ...but the guy in this movie dies on some clownish %!%# as well
laugh.gif
...not by school security though
roll.gif

index-center.jpg

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

OH MY GOD GUYS HE SPRAY PAINTED ILLUMINATI ON THE WALL
Nah "V" for Vendetta ...but the guy in this movie dies on some clownish %!%# as well
laugh.gif
...not by school security though
roll.gif

index-center.jpg

eek.gif

THE PURSE!!!

I'm glad no one besides the gunman was hurt.

She almost got every one filled with lead.

smh @ granny

once dude turned the other way from me or once granny attacked i wouldve BOOOKED IT with the quickness
pimp.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

THE PURSE!!!

I'm glad no one besides the gunman was hurt.

She almost got every one filled with lead.

smh @ granny

once dude turned the other way from me or once granny attacked i wouldve BOOOKED IT with the quickness
pimp.gif
roll.gif

saw this on 7 news, funny as hell, they showed the video twice before warning it might contain graphic content 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the old lady was dumb as a rock with that purse move, thinkin she slick, at least try to go for the gun or stab buddy in the neck where he aint protected by immense amounts of blubber

oh and shorty in the second video on the sidebar is fiiiiiine 
devil.gif

saw this on 7 news, funny as hell, they showed the video twice before warning it might contain graphic content 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the old lady was dumb as a rock with that purse move, thinkin she slick, at least try to go for the gun or stab buddy in the neck where he aint protected by immense amounts of blubber

devil.gif

About time someone stood up for these @*#%%% up school situations, not saying he did it in the right way but he made a point about it.
indifferent.gif
 @ ya'll trying to make jokes out of this, everyone in that room could be dead right now, SMH 
tired.gif

About time someone stood up for these @*#%%% up school situations, not saying he did it in the right way but he made a point about it.
indifferent.gif
 @ ya'll trying to make jokes out of this, everyone in that room could be dead right now, SMH 
tired.gif

Someone make a gif out of Ginger's "heroic attempt" 
laugh.gif
"Ginger no...no, Gin-ger"

Low-Key the guy makes a VERY valid point after the smoke clears
ohwell.gif
...A board of six people ELECTED to look into issues didn't even know who they fired which is why he was there.
THEN to add insult to injury, told him with a straight face "We don't your wife or what you're talking about, but we'll get her a job whatever it takes"...At that point dude is like "yall think this a game huh?"

How you gonna SIGN OFF on a termination, and not know what you signing off on? That's why the guy let them things fly to  prove a point, dudes treating institutions like court and education like a assembly line, it's just a check to them while they sit "high and mighty"

Someone make a gif out of Ginger's "heroic attempt" 
laugh.gif
"Ginger no...no, Gin-ger"

Low-Key the guy makes a VERY valid point after the smoke clears
ohwell.gif
...A board of six people ELECTED to look into issues didn't even know who they fired which is why he was there.
THEN to add insult to injury, told him with a straight face "We don't your wife or what you're talking about, but we'll get her a job whatever it takes"...At that point dude is like "yall think this a game huh?"

How you gonna SIGN OFF on a termination, and not know what you signing off on? That's why the guy let them things fly to  prove a point, dudes treating institutions like court and education like a assembly line, it's just a check to them while they sit "high and mighty"

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

devil.gif
word
pimp.gif

rewatched after i read this
laugh.gif

glad dude was such a terrible shot.

Ginger needs to get fired for that dumb *$! move tho.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

devil.gif
word
pimp.gif

rewatched after i read this
laugh.gif

glad dude was such a terrible shot.

Ginger needs to get fired for that dumb *$! move tho.

Back
Top Bottom