Ran into @ksteezy in the train

Considering how old you are it’s a shame you don’t own one biggie :smh: :smh:
considering how old you are, you dont have a license. You should have that basic knowledge even if you dont wanna drive or dont have a ride.

drivers licenses > nyc id

Last edited by a moderator:
I could drive if it was some dire emergency situation
:lol: where can u drive in NY without a drivers license?
where in NY can u drive without registration and insurance and a valid license plate?
You also may have to complete defensive driving courses. You can save 10% on insurance.

This is BASIC stuff Alf :lol:.

:lol: where can u drive in NY without a drivers license?
where in NY can u drive without registration and insurance and a valid license plate?
You also may have to complete defensive driving courses. You can save 10% on insurance.

This is BASIC stuff Alf :lol:.
I’m saying emergency, like **** the law emergency. Besides that I don’t need to

I’m saying emergency, like **** the law emergency. Besides that I don’t need to
**** the law???!
giphy.gif

:rofl::emoji_skull:

but have you ever been behind the wheel, driving an actual car? or are you just saying that you’re pretty sure you could do it if you have to? cause it’s not like you see in the movies.

but have you ever been behind the wheel, driving an actual car? or are you just saying that you’re pretty sure you could do it if you have to? cause it’s not like you see in the movies.
Yes I have that’s why I’m saying I have some knowledge on driving. Not an expert by any means but god forbid there’s ever a situation where I wind up behind the wheel of a car ima get where I need to

Alp is trolling. Its funny. Alp I suggest you hit the comedy clubs. :lol:

Gonna have to trick all into my car with halal food and JUST DON C NBA shorts.

I don't wanna see you driving around without a license, NYPD don't joke with that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom