Ran into @ksteezy in the train

Do cops scan all plates or something in NYC? How would they know he doesn't have a license if he's not breaking any traffic laws to warrent getting pulled over?
I got family that drive without a license or suspended one all the time.

they could scan your plate and run it in the computer to see who is it registered under, and if the owner has a license. Typically its a random stop. Or if they suspect.

I figured that but I just assumed there was tons of people on the roads in NYC and the chances of a cop running your plates if you're not breaking traffic law just cause was slim but oh well

I figured that but I just assumed there was tons of people on the roads in NYC and the chances of a cop running your plates if you're not breaking traffic law just cause was slim but oh well

u wanna run da risk of going to jail everytime you operate a motor vehicle without a license?

If you drive without a license it's automatic jail, and they also make it harder to obtain a actual driver license by repremanding you from getting a license for a couple of years.

If you drive without a license it's automatic jail, and they also make it harder to obtain a actual driver license by repremanding you from getting a license for a couple of years.

This is a worst case scenario.

Suspended license is basically the same as revoked license or no license.

Yes I have that’s why I’m saying I have some knowledge on driving. Not an expert by any means but god forbid there’s ever a situation where I wind up behind the wheel of a car ima get where I need to
So basically you are telling all the drivers in here that in fact you do not know how to drive.

I damn sure wouldn’t trust to get in a car with someone who never drives and has no license especially under an emergency situation.

So basically you are telling all the drivers in here that in fact you do not know how to drive.

I damn sure wouldn’t trust to get in a car with someone who never drives and has no license especially under an emergency situation.
You can analyze it however you like it is what it is

That’s fair. But what it really is that you don’t know how to drive. Probably don’t even know the rules of the road

hell no. I got a license but I could see someone else doing it if the chances of getting caught were low especially if it's a one time thing.

you gotta betta chance gettin off with a warning with a brick in da car and a license than no drugs and no license if u get pulled over.

I’m from NYC, but I swear some of these dudes here won’t survive in any other state. ****s backwards actually. Living in a 5 mile radius bubble smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom