Random; does anyone else dislike drinking (alcohol) and eating at the same time

Depends on what you are eating and what you are drinking with it. But for the most part I don't like drinking anything but water or a cola with my meal.

Depends on what you are eating and what you are drinking with it. But for the most part I don't like drinking anything but water or a cola with my meal.

Wine goes with most meals, and beer goes well with certain foods. It's a bit weird to have a mixed drink with a meal...

Wine goes with most meals, and beer goes well with certain foods. It's a bit weird to have a mixed drink with a meal...

No, I love it personally. Beer, hard liquor...w.e you got with some quality food is good in my book.

No, I love it personally. Beer, hard liquor...w.e you got with some quality food is good in my book.

you talking about being hammered and going to get some white castle or sipping some beer with dinner?

i get down with both.

you talking about being hammered and going to get some white castle or sipping some beer with dinner?

i get down with both.

Eating and drinking at the same time is probably one of my favorite activities.

Eating and drinking at the same time is probably one of my favorite activities.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

The 2 don't go hand-and-hand...

But when I'm at TGIFriday's I always drink Ultimate Long Islands with my meal
pimp.gif

this right here lol!!!! they be making them so bomb !!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

The 2 don't go hand-and-hand...

But when I'm at TGIFriday's I always drink Ultimate Long Islands with my meal
pimp.gif

this right here lol!!!! they be making them so bomb !!

Wine at dinner at most semi-formal table service restaurants. Beer with German food and some bar food.

Wine at dinner at most semi-formal table service restaurants. Beer with German food and some bar food.

Back
Top Bottom