Random pics from another trip to Hawaii **update 2/15/2012**

Man these are great pics! I really like that pic of the Lagoon you took, looks really relaxing, Dam I wana go!

Man these are great pics! I really like that pic of the Lagoon you took, looks really relaxing, Dam I wana go!

Yo how do you have HD pics but when you get to the girl it's blurry as hell
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
J/K the pictures look good. Wish I could go to Hawaii just once
frown.gif

Yo how do you have HD pics but when you get to the girl it's blurry as hell
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
J/K the pictures look good. Wish I could go to Hawaii just once
frown.gif

Went again a couple of weeks ago, and instead of making another thread I'm updating this one.   Being in November it was kinda cloudy, but still hot and humid.  The cloudy skies were actually kinda cool to me esp Northside.   Short 5 day stay this time around. 

Random panoramas from Waikiki

Ima Romy's guy, but gave Giovannis a shot.  After I can say Im still a Romy's guy.

Makapu'u Lighthouse Trail

Banana mac nut pancakes ZOMG.  Boots and Kimos

Was looking through an Oahu Gold and randomly saw my friend in there posing for Bob's Sea Tours or something
laugh.gif
  When I told her about she didnt even know it was out yet

Top: Kailua Beach
Middle: Makapu'u by Rabbit Island
Bottom: Waimanlo

Matsu

Vit's steakhouse for breakfast

pimp.gif

Went again a couple of weeks ago, and instead of making another thread I'm updating this one.   Being in November it was kinda cloudy, but still hot and humid.  The cloudy skies were actually kinda cool to me esp Northside.   Short 5 day stay this time around. 

Random panoramas from Waikiki

Ima Romy's guy, but gave Giovannis a shot.  After I can say Im still a Romy's guy.

Makapu'u Lighthouse Trail

Banana mac nut pancakes ZOMG.  Boots and Kimos

Was looking through an Oahu Gold and randomly saw my friend in there posing for Bob's Sea Tours or something
laugh.gif
  When I told her about she didnt even know it was out yet

Top: Kailua Beach
Middle: Makapu'u by Rabbit Island
Bottom: Waimanlo

Matsu

Vit's steakhouse for breakfast

pimp.gif

You're like..the cooler version of Neek. Cuz we like when you tell us about your life. Nice pictures again

You're like..the cooler version of Neek. Cuz we like when you tell us about your life. Nice pictures again

Love Hawaii - need to go back for a good 2 week vacation. I want to visit Maui and drive around there...

Love your posts dude - keep it up!

Love Hawaii - need to go back for a good 2 week vacation. I want to visit Maui and drive around there...

Love your posts dude - keep it up!

man. I was just there in November too.. Kauia(Poipu), Maui(Lahaina/Kaanapali) and finished off with Oahu(Waikiki).
a bit peeved that the Rainbow drive in was shut down for remodeling though... oh well. At least I got to sample the goodness that is Helena's and Liliha bakery.

Haleakala sunrise
a9835eb34cad6299f7b5bb0d882562294e24c67.jpg

Arizona Memorial

4b03561f44a26329f249bc0485b54843d0f3e39.jpg

Waikiki Sunset on a cloudy day

a33255d43d60cfc8bd986b1f89501f365b563fc.jpg

..missing it already

man. I was just there in November too.. Kauia(Poipu), Maui(Lahaina/Kaanapali) and finished off with Oahu(Waikiki).
a bit peeved that the Rainbow drive in was shut down for remodeling though... oh well. At least I got to sample the goodness that is Helena's and Liliha bakery.

Haleakala sunrise
a9835eb34cad6299f7b5bb0d882562294e24c67.jpg

Arizona Memorial

4b03561f44a26329f249bc0485b54843d0f3e39.jpg

Waikiki Sunset on a cloudy day

a33255d43d60cfc8bd986b1f89501f365b563fc.jpg

..missing it already

Back
Top Bottom