Random pics from another trip to Hawaii **update 2/15/2012**

Originally Posted by I3

Love Hawaii - need to go back for a good 2 week vacation. I want to visit Maui and drive around there...

Love your posts dude - keep it up!
Thanks man.  2 Weeks is a lot of time, can get lots done.  Can go inter island like Dirty in that amount of time.  DO IT. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

man. I was just there in November too.. Kauia(Poipu), Maui(Lahaina/Kaanapali) and finished off with Oahu(Waikiki).
a bit peeved that the Rainbow drive in was shut down for remodeling though... oh well. At least I got to sample the goodness that is Helena's and Liliha bakery.

Haleakala sunrise
Arizona Memorial

Waikiki Sunset on a cloudy day

..missing it already
Rainbows is one of my favorite spots to eat
smokin.gif
  The other places you mentioned are good as well.  Nice pics.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Are you Poly? 
Naw, just born there mang. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

eating good
pimp.gif
That's what Im saying man.  Every damn meal is kanack attack city.   (food coma status)   No wonder Hawaiians are large
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

Few more randoms  (every pic this trip was with my iphone4.  Was too lazy to lug around my D40)

the mainland NEEDS this
laugh.gif

Haleiwa

Kalbi at Alan Wong's Pineapple Room

Dope swap meet towel
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I3

Love Hawaii - need to go back for a good 2 week vacation. I want to visit Maui and drive around there...

Love your posts dude - keep it up!
Thanks man.  2 Weeks is a lot of time, can get lots done.  Can go inter island like Dirty in that amount of time.  DO IT. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

man. I was just there in November too.. Kauia(Poipu), Maui(Lahaina/Kaanapali) and finished off with Oahu(Waikiki).
a bit peeved that the Rainbow drive in was shut down for remodeling though... oh well. At least I got to sample the goodness that is Helena's and Liliha bakery.

Haleakala sunrise
Arizona Memorial

Waikiki Sunset on a cloudy day

..missing it already
Rainbows is one of my favorite spots to eat
smokin.gif
  The other places you mentioned are good as well.  Nice pics.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Are you Poly? 
Naw, just born there mang. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

eating good
pimp.gif
That's what Im saying man.  Every damn meal is kanack attack city.   (food coma status)   No wonder Hawaiians are large
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

Few more randoms  (every pic this trip was with my iphone4.  Was too lazy to lug around my D40)

the mainland NEEDS this
laugh.gif

Haleiwa

Kalbi at Alan Wong's Pineapple Room

Dope swap meet towel
laugh.gif

You just HAD to put in that pic from Zippy's huh? 
laugh.gif
I went to Maui in 2010. I'm trying to go back for Christmas/New Years next year. I don't know how you feel about it OP, but Zippy's fried chicken is 
pimp.gif
. Nothing come close. Dope $!# pics, I miss it. It truly is a beautiful place to be.

laugh.gif
I went to Maui in 2010. I'm trying to go back for Christmas/New Years next year. I don't know how you feel about it OP, but Zippy's fried chicken is 
pimp.gif
. Nothing come close. Dope $!# pics, I miss it. It truly is a beautiful place to be.

serious question to op
how much $$$ did you drop for an airplane ticket+ hotel room
cause i always wanted to go to Hawaii

serious question to op

Hawaii is a beautiful place been out here for about two months now for work, have another week and im back to the cold A!! mainland. here go some of my favorite pics
384202_2205014360208_1092840130_31813800_1393470569_n.jpg

Forgot where this was(but headin to the eastside of the island

308425_2179480321873_1092840130_31803787_1842524789_n.jpg

Kualoa Ranch ($#+%@%$@ hat)

319270_2204999519837_1092840130_31813752_1569045340_n.jpg

uss Arizona memorial

382595_2205384689466_1092840130_31814139_909887780_n.jpg

Hawaii is a beautiful place been out here for about two months now for work, have another week and im back to the cold A!! mainland. here go some of my favorite pics
384202_2205014360208_1092840130_31813800_1393470569_n.jpg

Forgot where this was(but headin to the eastside of the island

308425_2179480321873_1092840130_31803787_1842524789_n.jpg

Kualoa Ranch ($#+%@%$@ hat)

319270_2204999519837_1092840130_31813752_1569045340_n.jpg

uss Arizona memorial

382595_2205384689466_1092840130_31814139_909887780_n.jpg

Jgreat, awesome pics man.  
pimp.gif
Makes me miss it more.

Originally Posted by FourReal

serious question to op
the trip in July cost $680 and the one a few weeks ago in Nov cost 400'!$+  (before holiday rush price I think).   the timeshares were paid for by the little lady in the OP.  Her friends mom has a timeshare at the Wyndham and hooked it up with the prices. 
pimp.gif
   So yea cant help you there, but even the 'cheap' hotels away from the beach are around 100 a night.  Only pic i took of the spot:

Not that important cuz we barely were in but it has a 50 inch HDTV with Bluray/Surround and kitchen etc
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Dude their Korean Fried Chicken = crack. 

Jgreat, awesome pics man.  
pimp.gif
Makes me miss it more.

Originally Posted by FourReal

serious question to op
the trip in July cost $680 and the one a few weeks ago in Nov cost 400'!$+  (before holiday rush price I think).   the timeshares were paid for by the little lady in the OP.  Her friends mom has a timeshare at the Wyndham and hooked it up with the prices. 
pimp.gif
   So yea cant help you there, but even the 'cheap' hotels away from the beach are around 100 a night.  Only pic i took of the spot:

Not that important cuz we barely were in but it has a 50 inch HDTV with Bluray/Surround and kitchen etc
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Dude their Korean Fried Chicken = crack. 

Got back in from a quick trip last night.   Throwing a few pics into this thread.   Btw for 'off season' it was pretty busy.  A good busy imo though.  Weather was 80's the whole week 
pimp.gif

Lanikai

Like I was in a Corona commercial

View atop the Pillbox hike at Lanikai

Waimea

Went to Kimo's and Boots a couple times, pretty sure I gained 10 pounds from these trips alone

the usuals at Waikiki

Perfect beach buddy

Valentines at Plumeria Beach House in Kahala

Cook rice, not ice

Pali Lookout

Honey Toast at Shokudo, zomg so good

Sunset while eating at DUKES.  I love how everyone at the restaurant and on the beach stopped whatever they were doing to watch the sunset. 

Aulani/Ko oalina

brought home Spam instead of chocolate mac nuts
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Got back in from a quick trip last night.   Throwing a few pics into this thread.   Btw for 'off season' it was pretty busy.  A good busy imo though.  Weather was 80's the whole week 
pimp.gif

Lanikai

Like I was in a Corona commercial

View atop the Pillbox hike at Lanikai

Waimea

Went to Kimo's and Boots a couple times, pretty sure I gained 10 pounds from these trips alone

the usuals at Waikiki

Perfect beach buddy

Valentines at Plumeria Beach House in Kahala

Cook rice, not ice

Pali Lookout

Honey Toast at Shokudo, zomg so good

Sunset while eating at DUKES.  I love how everyone at the restaurant and on the beach stopped whatever they were doing to watch the sunset. 

Aulani/Ko oalina

brought home Spam instead of chocolate mac nuts
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dope stuff
pimp.gif

Went to Hawaii a few years back and it was
pimp.gif

I'll be making a similar thread in a few weeks when I get back from Panama.

Spoiler [+]
devil.gif

Dope stuff
pimp.gif

Went to Hawaii a few years back and it was
pimp.gif

I'll be making a similar thread in a few weeks when I get back from Panama.

Spoiler [+]
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

pimp.gif

why are you always in just oahu?  
laugh.gif
 extra jelly though.
fyi, for panorama pics, take them portrait style so that you get more north-south real estate

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

pimp.gif

why are you always in just oahu?  
laugh.gif
 extra jelly though.
fyi, for panorama pics, take them portrait style so that you get more north-south real estate

Back
Top Bottom