Random pics from another trip to Hawaii **update 2/15/2012**

Nice! OP wasnt the cliff unsafe and wet? Couldnt somebody trip over and bust here head and was the water deep or shallow ?

Nice! OP wasnt the cliff unsafe and wet? Couldnt somebody trip over and bust here head and was the water deep or shallow ?

OP,

I'm going to Waikiki in a few weeks for the first time. Can you please provide me a list of things to do, places to eat, places to go. etc! I would really appreciate it or anybody who has been to Honolulu to help me out. Thanks!

OP,

I'm going to Waikiki in a few weeks for the first time. Can you please provide me a list of things to do, places to eat, places to go. etc! I would really appreciate it or anybody who has been to Honolulu to help me out. Thanks!

Originally Posted by 4U2C

sound like my grandmother

sound like my grandmother

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

OP,

haha man where to start.  I'm sure others can chime in with some spots to hit up but for starters all n00bs will probably check out:

Diamond Head Hike
International Market
Waikiki Beach and all the shops along the main strip
Femnu
Paradise Cove
Rainbows Diner
Kimo's and Boots for their Mac Nut pancakes
North Shore and their beach AND the shrimp trucks  (romys my fave)
Fitted Hawaii at Ala Moana mall for the hypebeasts lol
Snorkle at Hanauma Bay

and off the top thats it for now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

what camera did op use?

All the regular pics this past trip (non pano) were taken with an iphone4. 

What cliff?  During the pillbox hike I did unintentionally sand surf down a part and stopped myself by grabbing onto a tree
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Got back in from a quick trip last night.   Throwing a few pics into this thread.   Btw for 'off season' it was pretty busy.  A good busy imo though.  Weather was 80's the whole week 
pimp.gif

why are you always in just oahu?  
laugh.gif
 extra jelly though.
fyi, for panorama pics, take them portrait style so that you get more north-south real estate
Good idea, I'll try that next time. 
happy.gif

OP,

haha man where to start.  I'm sure others can chime in with some spots to hit up but for starters all n00bs will probably check out:

Diamond Head Hike
International Market
Femnu
Paradise Cove
Rainbows Diner
Snorkle at Hanauma Bay

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

what camera did op use?

All the regular pics this past trip (non pano) were taken with an iphone4. 

What cliff?  During the pillbox hike I did unintentionally sand surf down a part and stopped myself by grabbing onto a tree
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Got back in from a quick trip last night.   Throwing a few pics into this thread.   Btw for 'off season' it was pretty busy.  A good busy imo though.  Weather was 80's the whole week 
pimp.gif

why are you always in just oahu?  
laugh.gif
 extra jelly though.
fyi, for panorama pics, take them portrait style so that you get more north-south real estate
Good idea, I'll try that next time. 
happy.gif

OP,

Diamond Head Hike
International Market
Femnu
Paradise Cove
Rainbows Diner
Snorkle at Hanauma Bay

laugh.gif

If you are into the most sketchy strip club experience of your life, not sure if it is still there but there wass this place called Hawaii by Night off Kuhio
laugh.gif
  Don't know why but my friends and I went in, dude at the door said they were 9s, went in and was definitely a trip and brought some major lulz, just don't touch anything.

Rainbows as dude already mentioned for cheap food
Bodyboard/Surf everyday before sunset if there is a swell. 
Drive up the east side and check out all the stuff out there, rent a kayak if you have time.
Avoid what you think might be nicer restaurants on Kalakaua unless you have heard it is good, seriously some of the worst most overpriced food I have ever had. 

OP,

Diamond Head Hike
International Market
Femnu
Paradise Cove
Rainbows Diner
Snorkle at Hanauma Bay

laugh.gif

If you are into the most sketchy strip club experience of your life, not sure if it is still there but there wass this place called Hawaii by Night off Kuhio
laugh.gif
  Don't know why but my friends and I went in, dude at the door said they were 9s, went in and was definitely a trip and brought some major lulz, just don't touch anything.

Drive up the east side and check out all the stuff out there, rent a kayak if you have time.
Avoid what you think might be nicer restaurants on Kalakaua unless you have heard it is good, seriously some of the worst most overpriced food I have ever had. 

Originally Posted by beh235

You just HAD to put in that pic from Zippy's huh? 
laugh.gif
I went to Maui in 2010. I'm trying to go back for Christmas/New Years next year. I don't know how you feel about it OP, but Zippy's fried chicken is 
pimp.gif
. Nothing come close.
Dope $!# pics, I miss it. It truly is a beautiful place to be.

You got that damn right! NOTHING comes close... and this is coming from a guy that orders chicken EVERYWHERE to compare. NOTHING is touching Zippy's

And [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Flaming Hot Cheetos[/color] I officially hate you!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

You just HAD to put in that pic from Zippy's huh? 
laugh.gif
I went to Maui in 2010. I'm trying to go back for Christmas/New Years next year. I don't know how you feel about it OP, but Zippy's fried chicken is 
pimp.gif
. Nothing come close.
Dope $!# pics, I miss it. It truly is a beautiful place to be.

You got that damn right! NOTHING comes close... and this is coming from a guy that orders chicken EVERYWHERE to compare. NOTHING is touching Zippy's

And [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Flaming Hot Cheetos[/color] I officially hate you!
laugh.gif

Amazing FHC. you just put me on to hawaii. I never had any aspirations of travelling there before, because i always thought it would be too touristy. But i love any culture who have such respect and passion for life to applaud the sunset for a beautiful day. Weather looks great, food looks amazing, beaches look pristine and im sure the women are hospitable lol. Will plan for the future fosho . thanks for the pics

Amazing FHC. you just put me on to hawaii. I never had any aspirations of travelling there before, because i always thought it would be too touristy. But i love any culture who have such respect and passion for life to applaud the sunset for a beautiful day. Weather looks great, food looks amazing, beaches look pristine and im sure the women are hospitable lol. Will plan for the future fosho . thanks for the pics

Originally Posted by airblaster503

OP,

Diamond Head Hike
International Market
Femnu
Paradise Cove
Rainbows Diner
Snorkle at Hanauma Bay

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Much appreciated bros
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

OP,

Diamond Head Hike
International Market
Femnu
Paradise Cove
Rainbows Diner
Snorkle at Hanauma Bay

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Much appreciated bros
pimp.gif

i plan on going in a few months. how much money should i have saved up for about a week there? which is for food, renting things, admissions to attractions or whatever, basically everything. i know everything there is expensive so thats why i ask

Back
Top Bottom