Random thoughts thread. Post some.

If your paralyzed waist down can you have kids?
I was thinking what if i got into a car accident, just got married. Find out im paralyzed from the waist down. Is it possible to have feeling and get up if youknow what i mean in order to have a kid?

Drunken Sconnies
smh.gif

I'm thinkin' they could taze your nuts, jar whatever you discharge and impregnate your wife with that.

Really depends on the severity of the case. My great uncle is paralyzed from the waist down, has been since he was 18 and he had 5 children with his wife.

What the hell with this 'ayo' mess?
laugh.gif
There's nothing remotely gay about anything you posted...minus the "No AYO."

I dunno.

But here's one...

If you have a Blackberry and randomly keep "BUTT Dialing" the same guy, a guy you rarely call, what is you butt trying to tell you?
frown.gif

The thought of a guy getting an ercetion and sperming had me thinking it would get AYO's

This is NT. Then when one person says is, others say it.

laugh.gif
This is my random thought of the day. We can only see certain colors and hues in the spectrum. Our eyes can only see so many bends in light but what dothe colors we don't see look like? We can't even imagine that because we will always refer to the colors we know.

Im just gonna switch this over to a Random thought thread, cuz i already got my answer and some of these are are funny

my random thought, blind people cant use cash, they should put braille on money ( not gonna happen tho )

if you have both your legs amputated do you have to change the weight and the hieght on your drivers license

why does the cupcake batter taste better than the cupcakes? they should taste the same right?

what is Wyclef ft. Mary J. Blige song 911 about?

Did u eva close your eyes. Suck on ya big toe n pretend like its a midgets thumb?

Me Either..

i dont know how to articulate this.. but-

you know how like pixels and stuff on the computer can form to actually look like things, images and what have you... and we can manipulate things on acomputer to work... just like right now, as i am typing this sentence. i (an outside force) am pressing a key to make these things happen, to make thissentence form.

what if life is really like that. like some virtual reality. i d k. if someone gets what i am saying then please put it into a coherent sentence.

Back
Top Bottom