Random Thoughts...

^this is hilarious
and i need some new broads... the ones i got now r gettin tired
wonder if ill marry my ex
and where am i gonna get some money for some green

nerd.gif

Ain't no aftermath even a possibility unless this __ would rather talk about rap. This ain't beef. Beef is real. Dude's fake. This could never bethat.

Oh, some __ got mad at a joke weeks after the fact and wanted to come get his nuts back and failed. It's really nothing Shwap. Go back to sleep. Nothing tosee here.

frown.gif
Lil Rilla must be missing his mommy...Don't worry cuz on the G ifyou show up in my city, you gone be dancing on the inside of them pearly gates with her soon enough.

I gave you the Address to where I spend ALL of my time...I'm supposed to be shook because you tellin' me you keep a "tool" on you...%*+$*please, that ain't +$%@, you just another %*+$* with a gun, I got a few of those. It don't matter what you holding, any %*+$* can be got. You cutthroat right? Come see about the young boy then, this ain't no internet facade, I do this +$%@ all day, Imma product of my environment. You got the upperhand, you got the address, now you can plan your lil trip to my city whenever you feel.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Oh, some __ got mad at a joke weeks after the fact and wanted to come get his nuts back and failed. It's really nothing Shwap. Go back to sleep. Nothing to see here.
I'm grown I sleep when I'm dead
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
& I'm stil a better rapper than all. See me in them bars

ya'll dudes buggin , but on the real a lota people get on NT ,i mean if a dude will hit the %%%@!!$ report button for cursing he definately gon report somedumb +!+* like this to the authority's niketalk got everything, cops,lawyers,detectives.....you might be putting ya dudes in jeopardy of getting amisdameanor or F ya dig ,it aint nothing to get an i.p address and when ya boys in the narcotic bureau they gon be more then happen they boy gave up theaddress

And he slapped it on my nation too
laugh.gif
. Cute.....

It's cool, I'll wait for you to google search some lit. Nah I ain't cut throat tho. Never said I was
grin.gif
... I'm not a goon or none of that.I'm an educated college __ that raps. But....... I would DO you weak !%$ if I had to. But I don't. You're not a threat in reality. The most you could ever harmme would be to "dearwinter219". So Idon't have to pretend like I'm about to get pissed and "defend my gangster" and all that. ME? __ ask around... I ain't never gotta say$*#% about me. Other real __s will tell you for me. You on the other hand have some sort of made up belief that you do have something toprove. That might get you killed in the real world. Good luck with that. You sound like a plies intro right now. Take yo silly as to sleep. If you did this allday, you'd be serving the zombies RIGHT NOW. Who you think you fooling boy?

P.S. I been past "yo mama" jokes
laugh.gif
... and I've heard better ones anyway. Even she's laughing at you from heaven right now cuz she knowhers sons could torso your frail !%$ but we got more logic than that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

ya'll dudes buggin , but on the real a lota people get on NT ,i mean if a dude will hit the %%%@!!$ report button for cursing he definately gon report some dumb +!+* like this to the authority's niketalk got everything, cops,lawyers,detectives.....you might be putting ya dudes in jeopardy of getting a misdameanor or F ya dig ,it aint nothing to get an i.p address and when ya boys in the narcotic bureau they gon be more then happen they boy gave up the address

REAL talk. I'm telling you...the boy is slow or something. Dude is taking this Neo %+!$ real far
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I swear to lord I'ma paint this @!*%@ if he decide he got the balls to come here
laugh.gif
Tengo los juevos amiga... I just don't have a lack of more important %+!$ to worry about. I'm sorry. I'm actually important topeople so I have %+!$ to do w/ my life. I'm sitting here tryna tell yo silly %%! that you getting all warm over a some sarcastic %+!$ I posted weeks ago asa joke and you're still over there powering up like you a super saiyan or some %+!$. You look foolish right now. But I still wanna see those tagged pics
nerd.gif

+!@% all the talking, everybody know you got a way with your words, you probably a real good orator in person...but that's not what this %@$@ is about. Youtried to pull my ho card and I wasn't raised to take L's...

8895 Kimberly
Detroit, MI 48204

Mapqest is your friend

I can't do the mapquest thing. I don't have my shotgun anymore. Can you just give me turn by turn directions? How do I get there from I-65? This __said "orator"
laugh.gif

You're doing it now. All Rilla is saying is you flexing too hard especially since it was clearly a joke week backs but you trying to prove to NT how hard you are. Not saying Rilla is a super OG but guess what someone on NT is. You not left alone brother, you not.
I'm saying tho...

I don't even claim to be SUPER OG on wax, let alone in real life. I'm just a real !$# __ that's bout mine. This __ sounding just like every batterypack casualty I've ever heard about in the streets.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

�I wasn't raised to take L's...
You're doing it now. All Rilla is saying is you flexing too hard especially since it was clearly a joke week backs but you trying to prove toNT how hard you are. Not saying Rilla is a super OG but guess what someone on NT is. You not left alone brother, you not.

1: Start out going EAST on 10TH PL toward HARRISON ST.
0.0 mi
rs_right_sm.gif
2: Turn RIGHT onto HARRISON ST.
0.1 mi
rs_left_sm.gif
3: Turn LEFT onto W 11TH AVE.
0.5 mi
rs_left_sm.gif
4: Turn LEFT onto BROADWAY/IN-53.
0.9 mi
5: Merge onto I-90 E toward OHIO (Portions toll).
5.9 mi
6: Merge onto I-94 E via EXIT 21 toward DETROIT (Crossing into MICHIGAN).
201.8 mi
7: Take the M-14 exit, EXIT 171, on the LEFT toward PLYMOUTH.
0.6 mi
8: Merge onto MI-14 E.
6.5 mi
9: Keep LEFT to take MI-14 E via EXIT 42 toward PLYMOUTH/LIVONIA.
15.6 mi
10: MI-14 E becomes I-96 E/JEFFRIES FWY.
15.5 mi
11: Take EXIT 188 toward LIVERNOIS AVE/JOY RD.
0.2 mi
rs_slight_left_sm.gif
12: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto W JEFFRIES FWY.
0.2 mi
rs_left_sm.gif
13: Turn LEFT onto LIVERNOIS AVE.
0.1 mi
rs_right_sm.gif
14: Turn RIGHT onto GRAND RIVER AVE.
0.8 mi
rs_left_sm.gif
15: Turn LEFT onto KIMBERLY CT.
0.1 mi
icon-dirs-end_sm.gif
16: End at 8895 Kimberly Ct Detroit, MI 48204-2366
Estimated Time: 3 hours 59 minutes Estimated Distance: 248.65 miles

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

+!@% all the talking, everybody know you got a way with your words, you probably a real good orator in person...but that's not what this %@$@ is about. You tried to pull my ho card and I wasn't raised to take L's...

8895 Kimberly
Detroit, MI 48204

Mapqest is your friend
fail-owned-extreme-fail.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom