Random Thoughts...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I passed on a 100 dollar jeans yesterday when I could afford to get them, I think I am actually maturing.

In my politics class everyone called Obama a fad, I wanted to disagree, but I agreed
smh.gif

I just realized I don't like the hood ##*$%@ I grew up with.

I would choose my blackberry/ipod touch/Mac over 95% of the people I know.
Me an you couldnt be friends, and thats not because of Obama. Whether you didnt feel like arguin is one thing, but you could just keep it quietand not sayin anything. Sucka imo.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I wonder if a colon cleansing would really allow me to be quicker on my feet...

If I could ever get over my fear of anal rape (If you've ever seen Lockdown or watched Oz and you don't have one something is wrong with you) I might get one.

I should buy stock in blistex.

I don't think any man ever fully gets over that fear.

Why do I need to take Bio 101 when I HATE it and have no interest, and I plan to be an accountant?
mad.gif

Why do the terms 'wise man' and 'wise guy' mean two completely different things?

I'm about to eat like a whole lb. of broccoli RIGHT now. I love that *$!% man
pimp.gif

^ Thats gonna be some serious gas cuz. Not really the deep butt, breeze by some developing boo boo smell, but a

strong gust like warm front, like the Santa Ana winds in Cali ...

How the hell did this lady get all of these dogs to post like this? I was like
eek.gif

I also really wanna adopt dude in the chair on the left. He looks chill, like he don't give a !#!$ about nothin'.
laugh.gif

2rzri90.jpg

Originally Posted by DLo13

eek.gif

I also really wanna adopt dude in the chair on the left. He looks chill, like he don't give a !#!$ about nothin'.
laugh.gif

2rzri90.jpg
Damn he is chillin,it would be cool if he could talk.

I was at Footlocker contemplating on wether or not to buy the 5/18 pack, and the employees convinced me to put it on layaway that way i dont have to pay it allup now...
the thing is i dont think i even want them..i keep going back and forth..
layaway=WTH!?

I really like my job even tho sometimes it gets a lil boring

I am really growing up because i dont have things my way all the time even tho im mostly right all the time

I am gonna start saving more then i spend

I wonder if my girlfriend will ever love me as much as she did

Why is it that house phones are so expensive now

I need to go buy a g1 and get rid of this stupid wing or just get rid of tmobile all together

ok no more random thoughts fro now

I need to invest in a nintendo wii or ps3 to keep me in the house more so i wont spend so much money
tired.gif

i can't wait for it to get warm in nyc so i could start playing ball outside.
pimp.gif

64 degrees sunday in nyc..owwwwwwwwwww

eek.gif

laugh.gif

2rzri90.jpg
One on the left got to be related to Human @@% Dog no doubt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

eek.gif

laugh.gif

2rzri90.jpg
One on the left got to be related to Human @@% Dog no doubt
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That dog might be!

I put chocolate on lent

the last books I've bought were about different choices of religion, Satanic Bible and The Gospels of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I have 15ft ceilings in my flat in Italy...I like pretending I'm Kobe about to dunk on someone sometimes. I can't reach the ceiling. FML

That Batman :Brave and the Bold is my new joint
pimp.gif
. If this wasn't Cake's thread i'd say it was better than the OG, but I don't wanna startnuffin.....

Back
Top Bottom