Random Thoughts...

Oh yeah some more:

Sage Rosenfeld!!! really VIKINGS really?

I recently received domers from a girl with no gag reflex, not enough letters can justify the feelings I felt.
devil.gif

All my boys in college are broke, I feel bad that I have money.

I am not feeling any of the females I am currently talking too, but oh well. Just for fun anyways.

I like my homegirl and she likes me too I think, but we are both shy so it will never pop off.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

laugh.gif
...... I'm just saying, she's a pretty solid hobby, nah mean? I fire up more "I'm bored as %@%+" blunts than any other kind of blunt. Like right now. I'm smoking and NTing just cause I ain't got @*** to do until I hit the stage tonight
ohwell.gif

I been needing to quit anyway...

homie, 100 percent of my blunts are "i don't have anything to do, i'm bored" blunts,
laugh.gif

then, i either write or play GTA IV TLAD really good.

laugh.gif
Man i gotta get my Live up and running so we can play games and smoke together without crossing state lines and !#@*. You're a funny guy...(no )

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I like my homegirl and she likes me too I think, but we are both shy so it will never pop off.

I've been there before, just try to bring up the idea of you two together. You can sort of gauge her reaction and see happens from there.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I've been there before, just try to bring up the idea of you two together. You can sort of gauge her reaction and see happens from there.

How do I do that?...Without seeming like a scheming beast?...How did you pull it off?

Everytime I get over one of these girls she keeps wheeling me in, I wanna still be friends but i dont wanna like her like I used to.

Ive been with my job since I was 16(now 18). Is like im used to being there now a opporitunity came up for a possibly better job and im thinking about jumpingship. The thing is should I continue to be loyal or just move on. decisions decisions.

Oh yea and I love mac and cheese and is 20 pounds weight loss in a month healthy.

How do I do that?...Without seeming like a scheming beast?...How did you pull it off?
You have to grab her vagina very firmly.... like Karl Malone on the offensive glass... then stare menacingly at her and scowl a lil. If shedoesn't faint, she's in love with you.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

You have to grab her vagina very firmly.... like Karl Malone on the offensive glass... then stare menacingly at her and scowl a lil. If she doesn't faint, she's in love with you.

pimp.gif

My homegirl wants to watch Watchmen....she's a girly girl and I told her she won't get it.....she just said "I like superman though!"
I just walked away....I need to poop but I'm puttin music in my iPod right now...also I think Carlos Santana is one of the greatest guitar players Iknow....but I still have more Tom Morello than him on my iPod...

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I went aand copped imax tix for the watchmen 2mor...and me and my date broke up again[/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i'm not mad at that i'm mad i got an extra ticket w. no1 to bring[/color]

I just used wit, actually. You should try to bring it up in conversation. But, yeah, dont act like you're thirsty. IT sort of depends on the girl too. Thegirl I was messing with was the aggressive type and I'm the laid-back, nonchalant type. So I guessing you're like me in the same situation, so justdance around the topic. I honestly cant you what to talk about or how to do it. But I will tell you this... girls seem to like the mysterious, shy type forsome reason.

Lemon kush is great, Chicken express hits the spot, I can't believe my homeboy violated my no-no spots.
Why does everyone in class throw stuff at me when I'm trying to sleep after a hard test?
ohwell.gif

Why do i chew on my nails?

Does everyone secretly pick their nose?

I feel fat, yet dont ever want to work out/play ball...

What would it be like to be in that clear box during lion and or bear feeding frenzy?

I think I am having a quarter life crisis right now trying to find my indentity.

TO should just play football and that is it...

Why does Shaq have a problem with the new superman?

Would the Cavs be as good as they are right now if they traded Lebron for Kobe?

I think I just farted and the guy next to me at work smelt it but was too shy to say anything...it smelt pretty bad too...

no more thoughts now I am all tapped out...

Does Wanderlei Silva drop E, because he comes out to DaRude Sandstorm before all of his fights?!?

I just walked home for the first time since 10th grade back in hs and it was nice and i had time to talk to my self imma do it more often

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I want to kick a girl in her butt now

laugh.gif
Man I seriously wish you were my co-worker. I'd be the guy putting "Kick me Cake!" signs on *+%%%%+ and it would be hilarious till Iaccidentally got you fired. Working with your friends FT__? I only did it once (cuz I only had one job!
laugh.gif
) but it was a riot... till he got fired
grin.gif

Kano with the aim, low... heartless..
Hotter than a hoody and a kangol, start shhhh
Quicker than the liquor in a lame, put a Bounty on yo brain
__s quick to pick it up for a lil bit of change bro...
Triple R BANG like Shaq in the lane joe
Can't I move up from a Taurus to a Range Rove?
Afterall, I'm the bastard all ya'll came for
Baking soda beat meets Cane flow....

Me and my gf thought about what rappers would have stinky belly buttons. Trick Daddy def would, gucci mane is a toss up

Back
Top Bottom