Random Thoughts...

Why do hot dog packages and hot dog buns have different quantities? I always get left with extra hot dog buns.

if 2 people that are hiv positive have sex....would that make them twice the positive?like....hiv ++?

I've been told I have a nice butt by more then a few women ... I wont lie, even dudes. ( pause )

cant wait for spring and join my baseball leagues...

nothing like the smell of grass, not that kind of grass guys

last night this girl really gave me the sloppiest top ever...so much saliva she didnt realize she drank my juice

There's other kinds of grass? Since when? Fugggggoutta here.......you serious?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

last night this girl really gave me the sloppiest top ever...so much saliva she didnt realize she drank my juice

I hate romantic head soooo much
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I have 15ft ceilings in my flat in Italy...I like pretending I'm Kobe about to dunk on someone sometimes. I can't reach the ceiling. FML
yo, bro, lemme camp out on your floor in the corner...

Just come through with two or three shorty's along, you can camp out in one of the spare bedrooms.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

smh.gif

roll.gif
romantic is the last thing i wouldve thought about that exp

smh.gif

agreed
smh.gif

Bronx girls FTW
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Im really starting to feel maturity's hand on my shoulder guiding me into my future lifestyle.

I wanna write more rhymes, but dammit im an old fashioned emcee who believes in quality over quantity.

Twitter is becoming my newbestfriend.

I wonder what secret deals/ illuminati conspiracies are taking place right now.

i actually started my paper a week before its due... could this be the end of procrastinating?

... but I do have hw due tomorrow that I haven't started.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

smh.gif
unknowingly swallowing, FTW

laugh.gif
, there aren't too many facial expressions funnier than the one a girl who's really into it makes when she just realizes she took THREE gulps and only one was saliva...
Yea... Thats the best...
pimp.gif

Micky's Apple Dippers with the carmel from the ice cream (only this carmel tho) has become my new addiction

I'm constantly eyeing some female from the DA's office. Not like she is hella fine, she must be SGP.

You can talk all the @!%% you want RIGHT NOW, but try this and get back to me: McChicken + Cheese + Apple Dippers Caramel
pimp.gif

On Larry that @!%% go soooooooooooooooooooooo clutch. I haven't done it like that since High school when my lil home girl put me on.

Right. I'm gay because I don't like "neat" tops? Dude you prolly ain't had no @+$+% since you slid outta one face first. Chill out beforeI "gun" yo *#@
laugh.gif

You know what, I'm gonna quit smoking weed once my lady gets home for summer break. I realized while I was down there that I only smoke so much weedbecause ain't *%!@ else to do really
ohwell.gif
. I be straight on bud until I'm surrounded by it, so I guess I need to change my usuals, ya know? When I'maround her, I'm occupied so I don't get the urge to burn one till late at night when I'm still up and she's knocked out. She might be myanti-drug.

The formula for 'itis:
Gyros+Wine Black ad Mild=Sleepy Time

I hate when women my age(27) say- "I am grinding/hustling" "I am doing me" "trying to get this money" ...just seem so unfeminine.

Why are the Chicago Bears so gotdamn cheap.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I passed on a 100 dollar jeans yesterday when I could afford to get them, I think I am actually maturing.

In my politics class everyone called Obama a fad, I wanted to disagree, but I agreed
smh.gif

I just realized I don't like the hood ##*$%@ I grew up with.

I would choose my blackberry/ipod touch/Mac over 95% of the people I know.
Me an you couldnt be friends, and thats not because of Obama. Whether you didnt feel like arguin is one thing, but you could just keep it quiet and not sayin anything. Sucka imo.

Sucka?...I said I agreed. Meaning I actually agreed with what they were saying, NOT tucking my tail between my legs and agreeing because I was scared.

I was disappointed because I wanted to believe he wasn't but he was elected on the basis that he was. If my opinion makes me a sucka than so be it.

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

I hate when women my age(27) say- "I am grinding/hustling" "I am doing me" "trying to get this money" ...just seem so unfeminine.

thought i was the only one
grin.gif

laugh.gif
...... I'm just saying, she's a pretty solid hobby, nah mean? I fire up more "I'm bored as %@%+" blunts than any other kind of blunt.Like right now. I'm smoking and NTing just cause I ain't got @*** to do until I hit the stage tonight
ohwell.gif

I been needing to quit anyway...

Back
Top Bottom