Random Thoughts...

What was the first ever topic in the General forum? Not like an introduction or rules page, but an actual topic.
I've been wondering about this for a couple days.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I really want to hit trees and eat panda express right. Mongolia beef sounds better than free p****y right now.

And I can beat all yall in a battle, yall some suckas b
I'm better than you think you are. But I don't battle...any more.

why is 90% of NT virgins??
im still salty they cut The Wire off after only 5 seasons The Wire>any tv show ever created

date is in a couple hours. This weather has me confused on what to wear. Does 58 degrees mean I can wear a tee with a light coat or can I wear a flannel with athermal underneath?
FUUU

i brush my teeth everyday yet my gums are still swollen
ohwell.gif

The date went better than expected and since the 5th and 6th wheel flaked even more good times ensued.
Btw my Friday's burger was a bit too well done and I want to buy a simple black jacket.

-How many members are on NT.
-What is the peak membership of NT
-How many lurkers on NT and what is the ratio of members:lurkers
-how set am I if I stay under the radar for another 2 years, purchase a house and car cash, and start up a normal life again?

-I need to move my furniture to Russia from Holland.
56" plaz, $6500 sectional couch, beautiful burnt cherry wood coffee table and tv stand ($3000), wash/dryer, 2 queen beds, and futon bed. Probably $20k infurniture that has 1 year of use. It costs 11k to ship all the furniture. I could sell everything for 7300 bucks and use that to buy new furniture over there.but 20k of furniture > 7.5k in furniture. I have till the end of the month to decide.
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

-I'm going to live in Russia for a year++. If i don't speak any Russian I won't have any friends/gfs but to learn basic Russian would take half ayear anyways.

-On Friday I woke up, did my thang, and sat on the couch for the rest of the day, waiting for the day to end. I also did this on Sat and Sunday, periodicallygetting up to eat or use the bathroom. What can I do in a foreign country with limited cash, no vehicle, minimal friends, and zero motivation?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

The date went better than expected and since the 5th and 6th wheel flaked even more good times ensued.
Btw my Friday's burger was a bit too well done and I want to buy a simple black jacket.

Good looks with a positive view on a date. Did you kiss her or walk away without putting in the foundation?
Fridays
pimp.gif
I really need to hit up america/russia because i can't getenough of that food!
alien.gif

where will t.holt end up?
what am i goin to do about my driving situation?
why is my kindness consistently taken for weakness?
what am i goin to do about my trust issues? Im not gettin any younger

I was recently thinking about hot women I see out in the streets and what they box must look like. Are they shaved? Do they have a landing strip? Do they havea bush? Do they have an OD bush? Do they have the horizontal landing strip? Do they have some sort of intricate design in they pubic hair? Just random thoughtslike that about the state of hot women and they vaginas.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I've been spending more time on NT then i have been on my schoolwork...[/color]

What stage in my life will I be in 5 years?

Will I marry my girlfriend?

Will we have beautiful & successful kids?

What's Madden 2010 & Skate 3 going to be like...

I cant wait to get my new car

I hope the payments arent too high

I hope my gf is starting to trust me more

why do people hit the handicap button to open doors when they are not handicap?

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

I'm an idiot. I actually thought out the whole plan to fly to Detroit & rob Thousandaire.
smh.gif

Saw myself sayin, "Now post that on NT, B*^%#!

Dont know why I envisioned some dirty Cartier lenses lookin at a blurry Enterprise lisence plate ...
$@%$ thatm Fly to Gary Int'l and we can blow trees and drive to detroit and rob this __... I swear I be getting that itch sometimes..
laugh.gif

8895 Kimberly
Detroit, MI 48204

Thats the "9-5", I'm there all day, everyday. I welcome you out of towners with open arms...100 round drum, I don't even gotta aim.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

I'm an idiot. I actually thought out the whole plan to fly to Detroit & rob Thousandaire.
smh.gif

Saw myself sayin, "Now post that on NT, B*^%#!

Dont know why I envisioned some dirty Cartier lenses lookin at a blurry Enterprise lisence plate ...
$@%$ thatm Fly to Gary Int'l and we can blow trees and drive to detroit and rob this __... I swear I be getting that itch sometimes..
laugh.gif

8895 Kimberly
Detroit, MI 48204

Thats the "9-5", I'm there all day, everyday. I welcome you out of towners with open arms...100 round drum, I don't even gotta aim.
my dude really gave y'all his address
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom