Random Videos of Rappers Keepin it 100

@illphillip Same difference man, either way he got his issue and Trick was involved. Gotta learn how to flip that switch and know when to be a gangsta and when to be a gentleman

He could have stopped and snapped 5 photos in the time he took to argue with them :lol:

Last edited:
Pimp C man....... One of my favorite rappers period. The crazy part about everything that happened around his death is after the atl interview I always wondered what would happen to him since he was basically turning over all of the hidden things going on in the industry. Think about how much of a threat some people viewed him as man. I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means but it definitely make you wonder. Pimp wasn't even a popular rapper mainstream wise, but every time he spoke the whole industry listened....hell 50 for that matter too. Not a Kanye Stan but he is definitely the closest to having that platform were when he speaks about an issue everybody listens

Pimp C man....... One of my favorite rappers period. The crazy part about everything that happened around his death is after the atl interview I always wondered what would happen to him since he was basically turning over all of the hidden things going on in the industry. Think about how much of a threat some people viewed him as man. I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means but it definitely make you wonder. Pimp wasn't even a popular rapper mainstream wise, but every time he spoke the whole industry listened....hell 50 for that matter too. Not a Kanye Stan but he is definitely the closest to having that platform were when he speaks about an issue everybody listens
Kanye is a joke now, nobody listens to that clown

Ye don't talk about nothing real. Y'all still think dude is "conscious". He's an attention w*** that wants to force his way into the European fashion for whatever reason.

That J cole interview w/ Angie Martinez was real.

All this

Back
Top Bottom