Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Genes strong
1000001459.png

YouTube is slick!! Why am I seeing this After seeing the Diss track?
After the drake diss now i am seeing more of the kdot features

After the drake diss now i am seeing more of the kdot features

i have never seen or heard of this song

Glad I ain't the only one :lol:

Little known fact: Chad Hugo had nothing to do with this album. All of the production is credited to The Neptunes, but it's all Pharrell. There's evidence of this in the liner notes: Pharrell is credited as a writer on every song, even the ones he has no vocals on, but Chad has no writing credits; producers have been getting songwriting credits for well over a decade now
Chad Hugo was a much more musically ambitious partner, involving himself with the wondrous production spacey sounds of Kenna’s debut, and it seemed as if Chad had all the ideas and Pharrell was the monkey partner who got all the credit. However, on Hell Hath No Fury, Pharrell, although singularly stuck in pop and rap, proves that his ideas are just as working and functioning as his partner and he can stand up to Chad Hugo’s considerable ability. Although the production credited as The Neptunes, Hell Hath No Fury is entirely Pharrell creation, as soon after around 2005, Chad Hugo had been placing more focus into Kenna, and it only shows more of why Pharrell is a great producer.

Didn't know this

Back
Top Bottom