Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yea that's the thing, dude invite a world of karma on their *** each time they pull **** like that.

Not the first time either we've had rappers going viral for desecrating their opps grave then winding up dead shortly after. That's not the kind of thing your opps people will forget or just let slide.

Dude made fun of dude getting killed on his birthday in front of his tombstone and he got liquidated on his birthday, not a coincidence

Anything that involves messing with graves or cemeteries is just begging/asking for that negative energy to come back your way on way or another...

Sound like Drakeo

A lot of those Jacksonville rappers will be dead sooner or later. The clock is ticking on all of them. You can’t keep running with that type of energy as your gimmick.

young-thug-thugger (2).gif

"Non existing agendas" getting clearer and clearer

I hope the Not Like Us video concludes Kendrick’s victory lap. Too talented and accomplished for this beef to be anything more than a footnote in his career. He won the beef, hip-hop won on the charts, the rollout for the next project has peak momentum. Let’s get ready to move on and let the rest of hip-hop decide how to handle Drake.

I hope the Not Like Us video concludes Kendrick’s victory lap. Too talented and accomplished for this beef to be anything more than a footnote in his career. He won the beef, hip-hop won on the charts, the rollout for the next project has peak momentum. Let’s get ready to move on and let the rest of hip-hop decide how to handle Drake.
The concert was the conclusion. The video is the epilogue.

idk how true any of that is, but Drake better tread lightly if he start messin with peoples ex wives, regardless if it was nasty or not between them…I know he’s not from around here but it could get serious if it gets to that point.

I know it hurts now, but Drake gotta just take the L and move on.

Back
Top Bottom