Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

giphy.gif

Hol up, when did Big Glo get like this??

Fil88i-UYAAEudZ.jpg

Queue up multiple versions of AI Not Like Us in different languages

Was that last super skinny Busta pic PS or is he yo-yoing his weigh cuz of the zempic or is this ***** Majin Busta now?
My mom was on ozempic legitimately for her diabetes. She lost 50 pounds in 3 weeks you literally don't eat, and soon as you do it's coming out of both ends. Ozempic started being on back order and shed have to go weeks without because of the availability and couldn't maintain the dosage on the cycle it's supposed to be taken. Every time it was like starting from step one so she stopped taking it altogether. She gained 65 pounds back in a month because you end up eating everything now that you have an appetite again.

My mom was on ozempic legitimately for her diabetes. She lost 50 pounds in 3 weeks you literally don't eat, and soon as you do it's coming out of both ends. Ozempic started being on back order and shed have to go weeks without because of the availability and couldn't maintain the dosage on the cycle it's supposed to be taken. Every time it was like starting from step one so she stopped taking it altogether. She gained 65 pounds back in a month because you end up eating everything now that you have an appetite again.

Same here for my OG. On ozempic and she just doesn’t have an appetite. She lost hella weight but the second youre off it its coming right back

It would be the Grammy's dissing him too. Especially since they have beef and he stopped submitting his albums

That's where I'm at it'd basically be the industry that built him up basically saying we don't **** with you no more.

I don't get what Ak is tryna say

In hip hop culture the west coast = Cali

The east = NY/jersey/I guess Philly.
It was always funny to me when people talked about the "West" and "East" in regards to Hip Hop when we all know that really means Cali and New York which really means SoCal/NorCal and NYC and close surrounding areas :lol:

If this **** win a Grammy dawg...
He's 1,000% getting a grammy out of this situation if not several.

Probably the biggest rap beef of all time during a time where Hip Hop is all the way mainstream.

The **** was on CNN right next to the Gaza stories, had college professors doing video essays and all that :rofl:

Mark my words.

"Not Like Us" finna be nominated for Song/Record of the year.

He's cleaning up the rap categories EASILY.

Last edited:
It was always funny to me when people talked about the "West" and "East" in regards to Hip Hop when we all know that really means Cali and New York which really means SoCal/NorCal and NYC and close surrounding areas :lol:

Yup.. philly and Boston dudes were treated as their own thing.. it was new York and jersey

And south of Philly definitely wasn’t get thrown in

Back
Top Bottom