Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The video drop will probably be the neatly wrapped bow on top but it's hilarious watching people complaining about Not Like Us's staying power, even though in reality it only dropped last month and hits used to have this kind of staying power regularly, when all of this is exactly what their guy begged for :lol:

GQyR5ErXoAAuRBm.jpeg View attachment 3268026

Him and his people were moving and talking crazy in the leadup to Kendricks answer but everyone wants to cop pleas now that they're boy is getting the score ran up on him :lol:

No mention of how he had a whole similar victory lap summer tour ****ting on Meek after the beef which wasn't near this level stature wise but now they wanna say it's dragging :rofl:

idk how true any of that is, but Drake better tread lightly if he start messin with peoples ex wives, regardless if it was nasty or not between them…I know he’s not from around here but it could get serious if it gets to that point.

I know it hurts now, but Drake gotta just take the L and move on.

Let him keep crashing

Yeah
I'm not gonna lie this **** was some, some good exercise, like
It's good to get out, get the pen workin'
You would be a worthy competitor if I was really a predator
And you weren't ****in' lying to every blogger and editor, but
It is what it is
You definitely got this **** burnt the **** out though, like
You got ten more records to drop

I hope the Not Like Us video concludes Kendrick’s victory lap. Too talented and accomplished for this beef to be anything more than a footnote in his career. He won the beef, hip-hop won on the charts, the rollout for the next project has peak momentum. Let’s get ready to move on and let the rest of hip-hop decide how to handle Drake.
I was having this conversation with someone, Kendrick is the type that puts art over everything.

Bro, had Lady Gaga records at her peak and didn’t put them on his album or release them because he didn’t like the vibe :lol:

I think all these diss tracks being performed was a one night only situation for him, like if you weren’t at the Forum you’ll never see those records performed again.

The video drop will probably be the neatly wrapped bow on top but it's hilarious watching people complaining about Not Like Us's staying power, even though in reality it only dropped last month and hits used to have this kind of staying power regularly, when all of this is exactly what their guy begged for :lol:

GQyR5ErXoAAuRBm.jpeg View attachment 3268026

Him and his people were moving and talking crazy in the leadup to Kendricks answer but everyone wants to cop pleas now that they're boy is getting the score ran up on him :lol:

No mention of how he had a whole similar victory lap summer tour ****ting on Meek after the beef which wasn't near this level stature wise but now they wanna say it's dragging :rofl:

Perfect example:

Back
Top Bottom