Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gonna have to add another bar that didnt age well for Aubrey:

“Kendrick just opened his mouth. Somebody go hand him a grammy right now”
I was thinking of how things he said on “Taylor Made” aged, kinda wish he didn’t have to take it down, lol. Tried to make a mockery of the West and Kendrick as a savior to only have him turn around and do exactly what Drake asked for lol.

Yup.. philly and Boston dudes were treated as their own thing.. it was new York and jersey

And south of Philly definitely wasn’t get thrown in
yeah, it’s just an ease thing lol

It’s way easier to say the state name then list specific parts, like when you say Jersey, it’s not really the entire New Jersey it’s Newark, Camden, Trenton and couple of other towns.

I wonder if future is going to ride the wave from like that through the summer or is he going to release another single

Last edited:
I was thinking of how things he said on “Taylor Made” aged, kinda wish he didn’t have to take it down, lol. Tried to make a mockery of the West and Kendrick as a savior to only have him turn around and do exactly what Drake asked for lol.
All the Drake songs aged like milk. He was flowing like crazy on parts of “Family Matters”, but pretty much the entire song is a gigantic lie with everything debunked instantly. Even the Rocky shots on there aren’t much when you realize Rocky’s continues to put babies in a woman that Drake still clearly loves.

Last edited:
1000001487.png

I'd rather give you my b pay attention I'd rather give you my b then to let you breathe on my last bit of indo smoke I'd rather give you my b tonight

yeah, it’s just an ease thing lol

It’s way easier to say the state name then list specific parts, like when you say Jersey, it’s not really the entire New Jersey it’s Newark, Camden, Trenton and couple of other towns.

I wouldn't even say that

North Jersey is different than South Jersey. Everything below Trenton is more identified with Philly. Camden is 15 minutes away from Philly.

Back
Top Bottom