Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“You gonna play this song in our city?!” :lol:
IMG_1184.jpeg

"Like That" reached No. 1 in Canada.

Yea Ross reckless for moving that light in Canada while the beef is still fresh. Doesn't seem like he got touched much though.

50 can only respond via the internet cause he knows he can't musically lol If I was RR, I'd just post that order of protection he had against Murda Inc :lol:
That order of protection was proven to be fake though

lol yah this a troll.

for those unaware "Northern Touch" is a Canadian hip-hop posse cut from the 90s that featured Vancouver hip hop and Toronto hip hop artists collaborating.

again im guessing Drake had nothing to do with this, but easy troll/inside joke.

Rick Ross needs better security.

Cant imagine paying dudes that can’t fight an annual salary only to get stomped out by a bunch of Canadians.

I’m glad no guns were involved though.

His IG cracks me up late at night when im just scrolling

I just picture him sitting there giggling and smokin watching those videos and memes

I wonder if he still streams? I still remember that madden video hes hilarious man

Rick Ross needs better security.

Cant imagine paying dudes that can’t fight an annual salary only to get stomped out by a bunch of Canadians.

I’m glad no guns were involved though.

Real security are licensed to carry and often off duty police or former military. Not sure about the gun laws in Canada.

In America I hope no Aubrey fans try this. They'll be going viral in a much different way.

Back
Top Bottom