Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Real security are licensed to carry and often off duty police or former military. Not sure about the gun laws in Canada.

In America I hope no Aubrey fans try this. They'll be going viral in a much different way.

Exactly, in the states this would be different.

You don't want to be caught with a gun in a different country.

There are goons everywhere though. Ross pulling up with non-trained security guards, not carrying, who can't properly fight all in a different country was an L waiting to happen.

Ray J went to the bag :lol: :smh:

1719895178756.png

Rigamortis, ADHD and The Spiteful Chant but I can still listen to it front to back no skips on any given day and still have it sounding just as good as summer 2011. Really holds up that well :pimp:

Time really flies man, Overly Dedicated and this were my introductions to him.

especially crazy to see just how far he came since then because he was rapping about what he'd become and accomplished throughout too.

Never wavered once in his belief in his own abilities and ambitions. Crazy to look back on in hindsight now that he's firmly cemented himself as a top 10 MC All-Time dead or alive imo

Almost 20 years?

It's interesting seeing some of the comments from people.

The music business :smh:

Crazy how people use the same predatory tactics on other people. Polow. When his **** is no longer popping like that, he's getting checks off other peoples work :smh:

Rigamortis, ADHD and The Spiteful Chant but I can still listen to it front to back no skips on any given day and still have it sounding just as good as summer 2011. Really holds up that well :pimp:

especially crazy to see just how far he came since then because he was rapping about what he'd become and accomplished throughout too.

Never wavered once in his belief in his own abilities and ambitions. Crazy to look back on in hindsight now that he's firmly cemented himself as a top 10 MC All-Time dead or alive imo

I listened to Section 80 this morning and had the same thoughts. Tape still sounds good all the way through.

Ronald Reagan Era, Chapter 6, Rigamortus and Poe Mans Dream. Tape is still fire. Crazy how hella critics/bloggers back then said they couldnt listen to Section 80 or OD because they found his voice to be annoying.

ronald reagan era :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom