Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He’s being exposed as a hype job. Gotta hurt his soul knowing that folks are starting to realize that he’s a boring fighter. He’s not elite like they were trying to lead people to believe.
This is ********.

Not hype. Defense is a part of boxing and is part of scoring a fight. Shakur is elite. People have short attention spans and only want to see knockouts.

Floyd was a defensive fighter. He just did the side antics around it and got people to watch his fights for him to lose.

He’s being exposed as a hype job. Gotta hurt his soul knowing that folks are starting to realize that he’s a boring fighter. He’s not elite like they were trying to lead people to believe.
Shakur is clearly the best fighter after tank. Nobody in his weight class is touching him. He's one of the smartest defenders. He can honestly draw comparison to Floyd. Him and tank are literally the same except tank has more power.

just found out there's a subreddit strictly for finding out what the boy is hiding.

rabbit hole.

:nerd:

IMG_8300.gif

If you were to take out Drake from Not Like Us, that joint would still get spins. It’s just a great record and perfect for summer, imo. I don’t think it really means much to see people enjoying it :lol:
chorus will have staying power forever
will be tied to sports for years
shiiieeettt, got kids on my nephews 12U basbelal team as their walk up song

plus Tams takes EBT

I admittedly am more of an MMA/UFC fan but as talented as Shakur is he doesn't move the needle stylelistically or outside the ring like Floyd did. Getting mad at rappers is just going to make him more of an afterthought. It's very telling he only fought a guy coming off a loss. Meanwhile Tank knocked out Frank Martin who beat Artem.

First time seeing this. This look like it’s from that trip, with Gloria Velez showing out with that other chick on the boat :lol:

Back
Top Bottom