Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Growing up it was
Juve
BG
Turk
Wayne
For me

Cash money is an army was my anthem.
Nobody was touching 400 degreez.. I really didn't get into Wayne until the mixtape Carter era. Probably around Carter 2.

It may be an age thing. Wayne leap to number 2 at his debut. Him looking his/our age along with his Loud Pipes verse, **** The World and Keisha. Bout time he showed his daughter on the Everything video. The females was his out the camp.

It may be an age thing. Wayne leap to number 2 at his debut. Him looking his/our age along with his Loud Pipes verse, **** The World and Keisha. Bout time he showed his daughter on the Everything video. The females was his out the camp.
Funny cause I remember this chick in 5th grade tryna steal my Block is Hot CD so she could hang the album cover on her wall.

Loud Pipes. They all went in on that track :smokin

I know I’m in the minority but I always leaned more towards Tha G-Code.
I remember people sleeping on g code bc they wanted another 400 but that album was always hard imo…

Aint too many *****’s in the game gotta 3 album run like soulja rags, 400 & g code.

Juve always been up there in my book. Between those 3 albums, the two HB albums (all of em came hard but he carried GW🤷🏾‍♂️), and the big tymers albums, certified all hip-hop HOF’er.

Some great parenting at work here :smh:
Prosecutors have already confirmed Gunna won’t be called upon so I guess a song like this at least avoids potential witness intimidation issues. The DA’s already shown she’s not afraid to use song lyrics as ‘evidence.’

I don’t know how Gunna’s lawyer pulled off getting Gunna an alford plea, I’m still impressed by that.
Unlike a standard plea deal, it allows Gunna to maintain his innocence but concede only that the prosecutors would more than likely convict him if he went to trial.

His alford plea can’t be used against others in Thugger’s case without his testimony, and generally alford plea defendants aren’t called upon to testify.
Gunna’s agreement allows him to plead the 5th even if he’d be forced to testify.

Tl;dr: Literally nothing about Gunna’s plea can be used against others in the case.

Last edited:

1720668291770.jpeg

Man I forgot that Wayne wasn’t allowed to cuss on wax until he was 18. That Hot Boys run and his first solo album was all clean bars. Dude has annoyed me over the years but he really is a Goat.

Back
Top Bottom