Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I knew eventually someone in the group would have an issue with the **** Turk was saying. Drink Champs he told that story about him and Wayne burning and how Wayne give it to his bm. Why tf would you think it was cool to tell that story? I’m pretty sure he said Derrick used to punk Wayne and B.G. too :lol:

I wonder if he has Dave East ranked higher than any of these rapper on this specific list, if at all.

I wonder if he has Dave East ranked higher than any of these rapper on this specific list, if at all.

This list is stupid, but it gets him the attention he wants.

I think I saw ODB in the top 50.... If you used ghostwriters, much less Dirty wasn't a lyricist.

How do you have Sheek ahead of Q-Tip?

and it's weird how he included the Buffalo rappers, but not Jersey. New York State? Who says that? You can get to VA in the time it takes to get to Buffalo and that's three states away. You might as well include Wale and Beans.

This list is stupid, but it gets him the attention he wants.

I think I saw ODB in the top 50.... If you used ghostwriters, much less Dirty wasn't a lyricist.

How do you have Sheek ahead of Q-Tip?

and it's weird how he included the Buffalo rappers, but not Jersey. New York State? Who says that? You can get to VA in the time it takes to get to Buffalo and that's three states away. You might as well include Wale and Beans.

Buffalo not NY to y'all?

1722698781400.gif

Buffalo not NY to y'all?

To expand, when everyone in New York says New York, it’s the city. Not the state. I don’t think the dude who runs Meccapolis is from New York. Mount Vernon, Now Rules, Yonkers, Strong Island is all within 30 minutes, and would basically be considered the suburbs. It’s right beside the Bronx or Queens and where a lot of people move or retire too. Buffalo is over six hours an away. It’s like when you dudes include Philly with New York, ****, at least it’s within two hours. Nobody counts Syracuse or Albany. That’s upstate and isn’t even the east cost and nobody would include them with Toronto. So because West and Conway exist, we shouldn’t start claiming them now because they held it down for a bit and were poppin. It’s a whole other world. It’s like counting Poughkeepsie and that’s like an hour and some change.

Back
Top Bottom